No announcement yet.

Stranger Things (2016) (Netflix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished season 1, loved it! I'm so excited that season 2 is just around the corner

Comment

Just finished season 2. Wow it really is very good. It actually didn't suffer the second season that most shows face.
      sigpic

Comment

We got Netflix months ago, and given my choices for shows to watch, Stranger Things kept coming up as a recommendation, but I kept putting it off... until I didn't - and wow!

Yes, as I believe the creators intended, it absolutely borrows from a LOT of cult classics before and after the 80's that it is set in, yet as noted, it really doesn't suffer for it.

Just watched the first ep of S2 last night... pacing myself seems I've got a year til S3 :}
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

Season 2 was wonderful, I can't wait for season 3.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, just finished Season 2, and they did a great job!

Maybe it was my watching habits, but despite being (1 episode) longer, season 2 felt shorter than the first. Probably because I binged on S2 but was slower watching S1.

The development of the characters was great, the menace was ramped up, but the climax didn't feel like it went over-the-top and unbelievable. The coming season/s will be very interesting I'm sure!
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            and lots more!

Comment

I just finished seasons 1 and 2. I really enjoyed the show. I was the same age back in the 80s as the kids in the show. It is so cool seeing the 80s references. Not to mention, it is a good story line. I heard on TV last weekend that the show is getting a 3rd season! I can't wait for it to come out!
              sigpic

Comment

Binge watched this over Christmas, really enjoying it!

Comment

Anyone have any idea when the third season is going to be available?
                  sigpic

Comment

Season 2 was October-ish? So I'd guess something similar...
                    and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                      Season 2 was October-ish? So I'd guess something similar...
                      Seems like a good time for another season!
                      sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for season 3!

Comment

Originally posted by Donsta View Post
                          I can't wait for season 3!
                          It is an excellent show, and I agree!
                          sigpic

Comment

First trailer for season 3, looks awesome!

Comment

Woot! Thanks for posting! Can't wait.
                              and lots more!

Comment

Reminder: Season 3 just released today!

I’m two episodes in and still loving it!
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X