Bloopers, mistakes, inconsistencies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloopers, mistakes, inconsistencies.

I have searched everywhere I can think of and it may be somewhere but it's bugging me to the point where I just had to make a thread about it. Why do the Jaffa symbols change from just a gold filigree to a full belt buckle style emblem? Teal'c isn't the most notable considering you see plenty close ups of him and someone somewhere has to have noticed this because there's no reason it just "happened" also it's not consistent even in the same episode, I was just watching season 7 and his emblem changed multiple times as well as a few other Jaffa.

Can't remember exactly what was going on in Season 7, but I know that the Jaffa wear symbols of the system lord to whom they hold allegiance.

Comment

Its also a lot easier to change a symbol on a belt buckle than it is to change a brand on a forehead.

Comment

I noticed that Ronon is supposed to be immune from Wrath feeding but isn't in season 5ish

Comment

He was never immune.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by zangeon View Post
            I noticed that Ronon is supposed to be immune from Wrath feeding but isn't in season 5ish
            As Jelgate noted, he was never immune. There's a whole thread about it from back in the day here: https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...non-s-Immunity

The short of it is you're not the only one to think that but the idea that he was immune came only from select viewers interpretations of that scene (and from a book writer's interpretation). It was never actually stated that he was immune and writer Joe Mallozzi told people online that idea was wrong before the episode that confirmed he wasn't immune came about. It seems that the scene in question was simply a case of the Wraith tasting Ronon's strength and stopping to go off and report him as a good candidate for their runner program, while being less than pleased at having to pass up such a good meal.
            Last edited by Xaeden; 25 August 2017, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X