Have the wraith been defeated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Didn't they already get him to give up all the remainder he had stolen?
    After Spoils of War it was implied those were all ZPM's. After the Superhive it was implied they were all ZPM's. Todd easily hands over more ZPM's for Atlantis in Enemy At The Gates.

How certain are we that those were truly all ZPM's, if we thought that before and were wrong? And todd didn't seem to even remotely hesitate at turning over more, isn't that a sign that this isn't all there is?

I wouldn't be surprised if there were more.

Comment

Did the Replicators make ZPMs? What's to stop someone from figuring out how they did it? Including reviving Replicators to do it, or making brand new Replicators.

I think the idea that "the wraith have to lose" based on what we see by the end of S5, is pretty dumb. Nor are they going to just give up their culture for "survival". Species are perfectly capable of destroying themselves for what they believe; we nearly did it during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

I don't think the IOA is going to leave this growing threat to fester on its own either. It might not be all-out war though. Preferred strategy for Earth might be a sort of low intensity hit-and-run war, coupled with lotsa spy ops to try to figure out what the heck the Wraith are doing, and thwart it before they get their various "Manhattan Projects" rolling again. Like, the IOA wouldn't want another Michael changing how everything works.

Comment

Working...
      X