Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suits

who caught-David Hewlett in the episode of suits-

episode- Back On The Map-Mike tries to stay safe without violating Danbury’s unwritten rules. Jessica and Harvey try to land a whale. Louis searches for an office tenant. And Rachel goes up against a fellow student

I didn't notice him specifically, but I do rather like this show.
    Interesting tidbit. Amanda Schull, the actress who plays Cassandra Railly on "12 Monkeys" had a role on this show, that of an assistant/protege to Louis Litt.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Interesting tidbit. Amanda Schull, the actress who plays Cassandra Railly on "12 Monkeys" had a role on this show, that of an assistant/protege to Louis Litt.
      it's an ok show, but I preferred royal pains, that is to say that I DID prefer royal pains before it got canceled.

Comment

I am just getting to season four.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          She has a gig on this seasons Murder in the First too (TNT), only watched the first few episodes though, need to catch up.

Comment

Abigail Spencer, who played "Lucy" on Timeless is also a recurring character on this show, and was prominent in this week's episode. (S8E14 "Peas in a Pod")

Amanda Schull's role has evolved into a primary character, too.

Comment

Working...
            X