Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain Marvel (news/discussion/spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off. Stan Leed has died at age 95 :

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-legend-721450

I hoped he will be able to see Avengers 4 as the crown of his imagination. RIP.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Hopefully he filmed cameos for this and avengers 4 at least!
      Last edited by Teddybrown; 13 November 2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I hope so. Maybe he will show up in the new Spiderverse movie as well.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Oh I would think so!

Comment

New trailer tonight!

Comment

Trailer 2!

Comment

Looked amazing.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah I like that! The only part that throws me is the brief shot of her with a mask and her hair kind of doing a mohawk thing atop her head. I know that’s a comic design that probably pleases some segment of fandom, but to me it just looks absurd.

But that’s nitpicking. It looks like a solid movie, I can’t wait.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Does not disapoint, just got home from seeing it
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Awesome! I'm going tomorrow night, can't wait!
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

More GOTG than Marvels more serious offerings, but it suited the story.
                        Oh, and don't believe the trailers.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          Awesome! I'm going tomorrow night, can't wait!
                          Given your ability to define "cultural" from "entertainment", you should enjoy it.
                          It's a tad slow to start with, but it ramps up considerably in the back half, but again, it suits the story.
                          sigpic

Comment

How many end credits scenes?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                              How many end credits scenes?
                              two.
                              sigpic

Comment

I bet one is Avengers related
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X