No announcement yet.

Farewell to Nolamom RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found out today I only knew her online but I was hoping some day to meet her in real life she was a beautiful intelligent woman. She made this for me shortly after I found her on FB I shared a meme that had many scifi references I made the comment that it was missing Farscape so she added it for me

I think she has ascended and I believe she is with Zhaan
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Oh no. Such a wonderful human being, this is so sad....

Thank you for sharing & confirming, sky (and anybody else who may have been in touch with Nola)
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Sad to hear of her passing. I haven't known her that well like others. Our interactions were always nice and genuine ones. Rest in Peace Nola. I believe she made me few banners and affiliate buttons for my RP. I will cherish them. They are still in use by the way.

IIRC, she also made me the sig I'm currently using here.

Comment

I only just found this out on Facebook just now. We used to talk on there and on DA.......

I didn't know her that well but she seemed like a fun person.

Condolences to all ......
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Deepest condolences to Nolamom's family and friends. May memories of her be cherished treasures to all of her loved ones and everyone who enjoyed her many talents.

I will always remember those Fluffy outfits and the animated gate avatar along with her many posts.

Comment

From my heart my dearest condolences. We therefore mark the 19th year of Stargate SG-1 this coming Wednesday with sadness and grief in our hearts.

Comment

I just saw this. Such sad news. Nola did so much for folks on the forum and was always a ray of sunshine. Condolences to her family and ours.
                Last edited by ShipperWriter; 15 August 2016, 08:38 AM.

Comment

I didn't know......my condolences

Comment

Just saw this. So sad.

Comment

It's weird, but I keep expecting to see her post.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So do I, the cantina seems less sane.....
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Nonsense. Nola was as sane (or lack of) as the rest of us. It's been a tough summer. Losing Nola and a close family member has made it hard for me. Their are times it's a struggle to move on
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Nonsense. Nola was as sane (or lack of) as the rest of us. It's been a tough summer. Losing Nola and a close family member has made it hard for me. Their are times it's a struggle to move on
                            I lost my mum 2 months ago Jel, so I can relate somewhat.
                            2016 has sucked.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think you can relate perfectly to be honest.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

We shall lay out an offering of rum to appease the gods, they are obviously upset this year.

Do we have enough rum?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X