• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, a smiley tribute to Nola!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Her drive-by posts of smilies, including Wraithy ones, were always delightful.

How about also a folder for her smilies in the GateWorld fan art gallery?
      https://www.gateworld.net/gallery/index.php?cat=94

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
        Her drive-by posts of smilies, including Wraithy ones, were always delightful.

How about also a folder for her smilies in the GateWorld fan art gallery?
        https://www.gateworld.net/gallery/index.php?cat=94
        That's a good idea too. I had thought of something like that around the time Photobucket started that whole thing with 3rd party hosting but it was not just with Nola's smilies but Zuz's smilies as well. Nola's Stargate smilies could be sorted by 3 categories: SG-1, SGA, and SGU & Other.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          Dear Gateworld Mods and staff.
          While I understand that this may not be possible, and I accept that it may not be, but can we put a section of similes aside under the category of Nola?
          Many of us seem to draw a parallel to Nola and her smilies, or gifs, or even the tollan booth I still miss seeing with her cat.
          Nola was not my mum, but she dies a few months after my mum leaving her husband and children, just like my mum.
          My mum was never online, but Nola was, she was our online mum, and I think that's the best I can say of her.
          She was our mum, and we miss her.
          Let me take this up with the mods and Darren and see what they say.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            Let me take this up with the mods and Darren and see what they say.
            Thank you Sky
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Even if the admin team decides against it, thank you for asking. I'm sure all of us who knew Nolamom appreciate that the effort was even made in the first place.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
              X