X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Megafest Comic Con has RDA

For anyone interested,

http://www.newenglandsupermegafest.com/

I was nice to see RDA in Vancouver, but every appearance was with Sea Shepherd, so it was not about him or Stargate.

Just promoting his cause, which I find pretty extreme, even though I am from Washington State and understand protection of the seas and rivers.

Seeing just him for his role in Stargate would be awesome.

Comment

We are pretty excited! He's the only SG1 autograph my son is missing. We had tickets last year, but he had to cancel, fingers crossed.

Comment

Don't get your hopes up for an autograph, as it may not be possible. It will all depend on whether his arm has healed. Basically, if he's still wearing a cast, he won't be able to sign which, unfortunately, seems likely as he stated on his site in a message posted September 1 that he would would be wearing the cast for 12 weeks, during which time he would not be able to sign autographs.

There is always hope that his condition will improve quicker than expected, but just be prepared in case he can't sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Carson Beckett View Post
          Don't get your hopes up for an autograph, as it may not be possible. It will all depend on whether his arm has healed. Basically, if he's still wearing a cast, he won't be able to sign which, unfortunately, seems likely as he stated on his site in a message posted September 1 that he would would be wearing the cast for 12 weeks, during which time he would not be able to sign autographs.

There is always hope that his condition will improve quicker than expected, but just be prepared in case he can't sign.
          Thank you, we've also been following his website. He's at least stamping his signature, which I know isn't the same, but small chance he comes back this way so we'll have to take what we can get.

Comment

Good news, it looks like RDA no longer requires a splint or sling and has the use of both hands once again, so it looks like he will be able to sign autographs once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Carson Beckett View Post
              Good news, it looks like RDA no longer requires a splint or sling and has the use of both hands once again, so it looks like he will be able to sign autographs once again.
              Yay!! I am looking forward to seeing him this weekend!

Comment

He was a joy to meet! So glad we made it!

Comment

Working...
                X