Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of which episode is this scene

please can anyone tell me of which episode is this scene

That doesn't seem like its from Any episode i can remember.. It might have been a fan (or worker) who posted a pic of them training/playing around between filming..

Comment

Ok Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by samfan72 View Post
        please can anyone tell me of which episode is this scene

Could be from the episode "200" during one of the scenarios the team was coming up with. Other than that, I think it's from an episode in Season 9 or 10.

Comment

I'm pretty certain it's from 200 in Season 10.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

It is defiantly a later season (9 or 10) basted on Teal'c hair. I agree 200 seems likely, at the beginning of the episode with the furlings.
            sigpic

Comment

Looks like it's from 200 where they're fleeing the replicators and see a ton of Jaffa have landed before magically being back at the SGC with no explanation of how they extracted their collective bacon from the fire.

This going from what they're wearing plus hair plus relative positions of Carter and Teal'c. Of course, since it lacks the blue tint of that scene, it's almost certainly a behind the scenes picture.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

It's definitely from "200" in Season 10. Here's another angle on it. You can see that Sam and Teal'c are in about the same position as in the photo in question, only the picture is taken from the front instead of behind.

sg1_1006_0417.JPG

I copied this picture from the Gateworld Gallery for that episode.

Comment

Thank you guys for the help

Comment

Working...
                  X