No announcement yet.

Lost In Space (Netflix 2018) News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I haven't tuned into this yet. Is it worth a watch through? I was finishing up The Expanse and Man in High Castle first.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      So I haven't tuned into this yet. Is it worth a watch through? I was finishing up The Expanse and Man in High Castle first.

It's definitely more family friendly then The Expanse but then it's a totally different kind of show. It's good if you like fast moving TV that doesn't really have quiet moments.

The Robinsons are a bad luck magnet but they are fun.

Don and Penny are my favourites.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        I have a soft spot for the 1998 movie, they tried to make something good and you can see potential there but I blamed the writers for how it comes off on screen.

I wonder if we will get space spiders or maybe they find a very familiar old ship on a planet somewhere with its crew in freezing tubes, and it ties into the old series without being explicit.
        It is most definatly going to be the first choice here. Its so obvious that even I caught it. Just saying, the horror bait just for the spiders alone is enough to sell.

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        Definatly. If you think the 1998 movie was kind of good, you will like it alot and you should binge watch the whole 2 seasons.

I mean it, it is a very good Series. It is definatly a slow burner, but a big payoff.

Just FYI, this was a option on Netflix Kids?!?!?!?! I am sort of new to that stuff and just ask wth? If it remains that way, I am sorry for what those kids are in for. Dumbos Alcohol halucinations are nothing against what awaits.
        Last edited by tomstone; 14 January 2020, 08:04 PM.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          It is most definatly going to be the first choice here. Its so obvious that even I caught it. Just saying, the horror bait just for the spiders alone is enough to sell.

I must have totally missed it but what did you see that gives you the idea we are going to get the space spiders?

Comment

I must have totally missed it but what did you see that gives you the idea we are going to get the space spiders?
            A mysterious ship from earth drifting out in space alone with a weak signal coming from it near a destroyed planet. This reeks spiders. At least what happend in the movie once they found the ship. Doctor Smith and the robot are also there, so all stones are set.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              A mysterious ship from earth drifting out in space alone with a weak signal coming from it near a destroyed planet. This reeks spiders. At least what happend in the movie once they found the ship. Doctor Smith and the robot are also there, so all stones are set.

You know what I'd be totally OK with this idea.

Those spiders would have been a hell of a lot more scary if they had done some of the effects better in that movie.

But they were metalic creatures so shouldn't they love chomping on metal?

Comment

It's definitely more family friendly then The Expanse but then it's a totally different kind of show. It's good if you like fast moving TV that doesn't really have quiet moments.

The Robinsons are a bad luck magnet but they are fun.

Don and Penny are my favourites.
                It is in fact the first good sci-fi show I've seen in a long time that I'd class as a proper family friendly show.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  It is in fact the first good sci-fi show I've seen in a long time that I'd class as a proper family friendly show.

I would totally agree with that assessment.

Comment

Working...
                  X