Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Kill Friends and Influence People (210)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Kill Friends and Influence People (210)

Visit the Episode GuideKILLJOYS - SEASON TWO
    HOW TO KILL FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210
    Khlyen arrives with an offer to help Dutch, John, and D'avin destroy all of the green plasma throughout the Quad, which will require them to break into a high-security archive and find the plasma's ancient source. While Dutch comes to terms with her relationship with Khlyen, Johnny tries to cope with a profound loss.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 September 2016, 10:03 PM.

I kind of loved the season finale. I'm going to miss Khlyen, I really liked him as a character. It was great seeing Clara again, I was hoping that she'd be back this season, and I now I'm hoping she comes back next season.
    sigpic

Comment

This season didn't end up being as enjoyable to me as the last one. It felt a little rushed, too dark and serious. It just wasn't that light-hearted fun the first season was. And that I find is what's completely missing on TV right now.

Still, it wasn't bad, it keeps being clever and unlike Dark Matter, it can surprise you (in a good way).

Comment

#justiceforpawter and #Justiceisserved
        Like how they deal that backstabing, greedy, traitorous *****, whose kill Johnny's love Pawter. And we are going to see Dutch's evil original(?) next season! So are they going to fight parasitic green goo Level Six Killjoys?
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry to necro but I only just found this show and found it rather brilliant.

It's a lot of fun.

Dutch's speaking voice makes me think of Aeryn from Farscape.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Well I sure like both Farscape and Killjoys. Both are fast paced, incredibly fun yet (I believe) clever.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
              Well I sure like both Farscape and Killjoys. Both are fast paced, incredibly fun yet (I believe) clever.

I would agree with this assessment.

BTW is Pawter pronounced Paw-ter or like Potter because it sounds like Potter when they say her name, and no I am mad as hell she died.

Comment

From what i recall, Pawter was pronounced somewhat longer than I would pronounce Potter, so Paw-ter.

Seriously though, can we have Season 3 episode threads now? Pretty please, Gateworld.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
                  From what i recall, Pawter was pronounced somewhat longer than I would pronounce Potter, so Paw-ter.

Seriously though, can we have Season 3 episode threads now? Pretty please, Gateworld.

I'm still bummed that Pawter is dead.

Any bets on Delle Seyah not being dead, or she's a 6

Comment

I'm binging Killjoys. Took me till mid season to get really get into it. I really wish that John had shot Delle in the head. I somehow think she'll be saved. The sixers kind of remind me of Expanse Hybrids. The rest of the show sort of reminiscent of Firefly and Starhunter.

Comment

Originally posted by unscheduled traveller View Post
                      I'm binging Killjoys. Took me till mid season to get really get into it. I really wish that John had shot Delle in the head. I somehow think she'll be saved. The sixers kind of remind me of Expanse Hybrids. The rest of the show sort of reminiscent of Firefly and Starhunter.

Never seen Starhunter but did like Firefly

Comment

Working...
                      X