• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But First, We Save The Galaxy (213)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON TWO
    BUT FIRST, WE SAVE THE GALAXY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 213
    The Raza crew hope to prevent intergalactic war by offering their assistance to Commander Truffault ahead of an historic meeting of the corporations on the remote station Eos-7, believing that the station is going to be bombed. Ryo makes Nyx an offer.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 September 2016, 08:20 PM.

So Ryo did not go crazy, it actually makes sense. People would have been loyal to either of the 3, so in order to unite them fast he had to limit the options to just him. I would have liked to see though, how the situation played out on the Planet.

Next Season will be interresting, they have all potential to survive, but after loosing the blink drive its going to be difficult. I keep hoping that the Crew was smart enough to switch it with a fake.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Ryo appears to be a straight up heel now. What a waste of Kris Holden-Reid's character, unless he was a clone. Actually, it would question why everyone on the delegation didn't send a clone if they knew about corporate tensions.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        Ryo appears to be a straight up heel now. What a waste of Kris Holden-Reid's character, unless he was a clone. Actually, it would question why everyone on the delegation didn't send a clone if they knew about corporate tensions.
        I would say he is an appropiate mix. He is not bad, but also not good. He could have gotten rid of the Crew, but he reactivated and warned the android. He just wanted the Blink drive and one can understand why he would, its basically wasted on the Raza and he is kind of right. Everyone is going to develop this and once that happens, the War will become a whole lot more unpredictable. If Ryo wins his War however they would have a strong ally right from the start.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

He also deliberately plunged the galaxy into war for his own gain. He comes across as only slightly better than early heel Ward from Agents of Shield.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Even though it might not make sense-I wondered for awhile if he was "our" Ryo or the Ryo from the AU over here to get the blink drive. then I thought that reactivating his memories changed him as a person, but is there still some "four" in there?
            Will be interesting to see if everyone survives the blast on the space station.
            And yes the point about sending clones made above is a valid one.
            Liked the exchange between Five and the (male) android-Arian was it?

Comment

What?
              I was looking forward to see the Marauder from the alternate universe.
              Ryo could have taken the blink drive last episode, (in the 'blink' of an eye). So I found it strange that the finale was "wasted" on this...

Yes, I found this ep a bit boring and predictable. I thought at first they should have used Transfer Transit, but remembered that apparently, there has to be a receiver pod for that to work... It was obvious the android had a role to play, as soon as Five met him.... And so on....

Well, must be patient now and wait for season 3...
              Last edited by Cluas; 18 September 2016, 02:09 AM.

Comment

They don't necessarily need to use Transfer Transit to get to the station, they could just create a clone and then send that clone on the ship. That applies to the crew of the Raza and all the Corporate representatives.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  So Ryo did not go crazy, it actually makes sense. People would have been loyal to either of the 3, so in order to unite them fast he had to limit the options to just him. I would have liked to see though, how the situation played out on the Planet.
                  I would've liked to have seen that as well.

Next Season will be interresting, they have all potential to survive, but after loosing the blink drive its going to be difficult. I keep hoping that the Crew was smart enough to switch it with a fake.
                  Yeah, it should be interesting, I'm really looking forward to next season, and seeing if/how everyone survived (Nyx is really the only character that I don't care about, she'll probably survive though) . This season finale really makes me glad that this was already renewed, because that would have been a messed up way to end things.

I would say he is an appropiate mix. He is not bad, but also not good. He could have gotten rid of the Crew, but he reactivated and warned the android. He just wanted the Blink drive and one can understand why he would, its basically wasted on the Raza and he is kind of right. Everyone is going to develop this and once that happens, the War will become a whole lot more unpredictable. If Ryo wins his War however they would have a strong ally right from the start.
                  Agreed. I don't think he's a good person for doing what he did, I think he's ruthless, but he was always pretty ruthless even before he got his memories back, he's just even moreso now.

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
                  What?
                  I was looking forward to see the Marauder from the alternate universe.
                  Ryo could have taken the blink drive last episode, (in the 'blink' of an eye). So I found it strange that the finale was "wasted" on this...
                  Yeah, it would've made more sense if Ryo had taken the Blink drive the last episode, but then I guess they (the writers) would've had to think of another way for them to get near/onto the station.

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                  Even though it might not make sense-I wondered for awhile if he was "our" Ryo or the Ryo from the AU over here to get the blink drive. then I thought that reactivating his memories changed him as a person, but is there still some "four" in there?
                  Will be interesting to see if everyone survives the blast on the space station.
                  And yes the point about sending clones made above is a valid one.
                  Liked the exchange between Five and the (male) android-Arian was it?
                  I liked their exchange as well, I kind of wish he could've stuck around longer.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                  They don't necessarily need to use Transfer Transit to get to the station, they could just create a clone and then send that clone on the ship. That applies to the crew of the Raza and all the Corporate representatives.
                  That would make the most sense especially since there wasn't much trust between the corporations.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X