• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going Out Fighting (209)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON TWO
    GOING OUT FIGHTING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 209
    The imminent failure of One's nanites sends the Raza crew to Earth, where they hope to infiltrate Dwarf Star Technologies and steal a cure out from under Alexander Rook's nose.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 September 2016, 10:22 PM.

So, it seems Rook is dabbling with demonic entities. I wonder what his end game is involving these creatures. I'm glad two is recharged and it looks like three will finally have to come around to trusting six again.
    sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
    ~ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Comment

It would be pretty funny if Dwarf Star ends up researching the Warp. That's probably going to go badly for... everyone ever.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by KennClique View Post
        So, it seems Rook is dabbling with demonic entities. I wonder what his end game is involving these creatures. I'm glad two is recharged and it looks like three will finally have to come around to trusting six again.

I'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

This was good. Really enjoy all the acting. It seems to go down in the ratings though (on imdb) and I wonder if there will be a next season ...

Comment

It would be unfortunate if that's the case because this season is so slow paced, so they definitely aren't going to get into the meant of the interesting stories like the upcoming corporate war until next season at least.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Especially enjoyed this episode and yes I fear, too, we may not get another season.

Comment

Fear not, we will have plenty of time to see the aliens. It has been renewed.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Working...
                  X