• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff to Steal, People to Kill (208)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON TWO
    STUFF TO STEAL, PEOPLE TO KILL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 208
    A test of the experimental Blink Drive sends the Raza to a parallel reality, where they attempt to forge an alliance with the Mikkei Combine's Commander Truffault in order to stop their evil doppelgangers.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 September 2016, 10:28 PM.

So I was partially right, the Blink drive doubles as Dimension drive. I can already bet it was Corso who came through with them. The episode was pretty good, eventhough mostly a Filler. It was just messed up that the Android caused no trouble whatsoever. I mean she clearly knew she was working with alternate Versions of her Crew and simply cooperated? I thought that 6 would use the shutdown command right this ep, but now its probable we will see that happen later. He just hopefully doesnt cross the Crew again.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I also figure it was Corso that came through with the alternate Maurader....
      Also wonder why Alt Android worked with Alt. Crew members...maybe we'll find out later.

Also: Five and Six aren't on the Alt ship and we get to see that Five's influence(starting with the memory wipe) has clearly made them better people.

Somehow I can't believe that's the end of Devon...as another poster pointed out, why introduce him and give him a backstory, and then kill him off(Plus the ship could use a Doctor, right?)

Comment

Working...
      X