• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She’s One Of Them Now (207)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON TWO
    SHE'S ONE OF THEM NOW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 207
    The team's former handler turns them on to a way to infiltrate Reynaud’s stronghold, where they discover the secret behind the key that she is looking for.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 August 2016, 10:06 PM.

This show needs to stop wasting screentime on stories of characters that go nowhere.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good to see David Hewlett again.
      so
      Spoiler:
      Is this the end of Devon?

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        This show needs to stop wasting screentime on stories of characters that go nowhere.
        I agree I would have rather seen One remain (I'm assuming the actor that plays him is no longer available) and more concentration on the original characters although we got a lot of Five in this episode.

Comment

Hey, they got a Wormhole drive now, so who knows if they might not end up somewhere next Episode where they are alive again. I mean that thing could just as well send them to another Dimension.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Actually, they hope they have a wormhole drive now.. We didn't see where they ended up, just their departure.
            Have to wait till next week to see if it actually worked.

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              Hey, they got a Wormhole drive now, so who knows if they might not end up somewhere next Episode where they are alive again. I mean that thing could just as well send them to another Dimension.
              I don't really see what the point of that would be. That wouldn't be them. That would be alternate versions of them. The original stories would still be over.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I don't really see what the point of that would be. That wouldn't be them. That would be alternate versions of them. The original stories would still be over.
                Its Sci-fi so anything is possible, especially going by Multiverse. Why shouldnt there be another version where the rest of the Raza crew died and our dead ones are still alive? They still have the same History.

Again, I am more on the side of the Wormhole drive working as it should.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I really liked this episode and I'm really looking forward to the next one, but I agree that if the doctor guy is dead it was pointless to make him part of the crew and start introducing his backstory (he was just starting to get somewhat interesting during this episode) just to kill him off.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                    Its Sci-fi so anything is possible, especially going by Multiverse. Why shouldnt there be another version where the rest of the Raza crew died and our dead ones are still alive? They still have the same History.

Again, I am more on the side of the Wormhole drive working as it should.
                    But they wouldn't have the same history in an alternate universe.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                    X