• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Voted Not To Space You (205)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON TWO
    WE VOTED NOT TO SPACE YOU
    EPISODE NUMBER - 205
    The Android goes undercover to find a lead on the man who the crew believes murdered one of their own, taking them on a quest for revenge -- with a Galactic Authority squad hot on their trail.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 August 2016, 10:06 PM.

I quite liked this one the androids new look seems cool

Comment

Originally posted by linux geek View Post
      I quite liked this one the androids new look seems cool
      Yeah, but there will be issues. I know only the Droid can see its other image, but in the end the Computer was right. She got careless and she shouldnt have. In all the Seasons of Andromeda, Romy became sentient but never flat-out ignored protocoll.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Interesting episode.
        Well I guess that cinches it Mark Bendavid is gone for good.
        I figured even though One was gone, Jace Corso would still be around.
        Unless they pull some sort of a surprise on us, and the Jace Corso in the underground tunnels was just a clone.
        Didn't see Arak in this episode, did they have him locked up or decide they couldn't trust him to go on the missions? Can't remember if he was mentioned or not need a re-watch.
        Liked the 3 incarnations of the Android.
        Liked how she try to get "arrested."
        Very interesting to see more of 3's past, and really liked the scene between him and 5 at the end.

Comment

It's gotten to the point where I have to wonder if there was some behind the scenes or business related problems or issues regarding Marc Bendavid. It makes so little narrative sense what they did with his characters this season. It reminds me a little of how Babylon 5 cut Talia Winters from the show, despite devoting a fair bit of development to her character and even building up future content for her.

Despite that, I did kind of enjoy Kris Holden-Ried's character. He seems like he'd be a good sympathetic and nuanced antagonist. I wonder how long they are going to wait to have him interact with Zoie Palmer's character.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            Despite that, I did kind of enjoy Kris Holden-Ried's character.
            I knew he would recognize the Android at once
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              It's gotten to the point where I have to wonder if there was some behind the scenes or business related problems or issues regarding Marc Bendavid. It makes so little narrative sense what they did with his characters this season.
              I wondered that, too. I was surprised when they killed off One, but even more surprised when they killed off the Jace Corso character so early in the season. I would have thought they would have kept him alive at least through season two, and that Two would have wanted to spare him only if for more info leading to One's killer(s).

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                I wondered that, too. I was surprised when they killed off One, but even more surprised when they killed off the Jace Corso character so early in the season. I would have thought they would have kept him alive at least through season two, and that Two would have wanted to spare him only if for more info leading to One's killer(s).
                Yeah, I was also surprised that they killed off Jace so quickly and so early in the season.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X