• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Were Family (204)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON TWO
    WE WERE FAMILY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 204
    On a resupply stop at a space station Three has an unexpected reunion with people from his past, and agrees to join them on a job. Meanwhile Nyx joins Two in piecing together part of her memory, and the Android takes the opportunity to leave the ship -- where a chance encounter could change her life forever.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 July 2016, 08:57 PM.

I liked this episode, I especially liked seeing the Android meet those other Androids that acted human. I also liked learning more about Three's past, I'm glad that Six is awake and I loved that Five was able to take back the key thing. I don't really care about the new crew members yet though. Looking forward to next week's episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      I liked this episode, I especially liked seeing the Android meet those other Androids that acted human. I also liked learning more about Three's past, I'm glad that Six is awake and I loved that Five was able to take back the key thing. I don't really care about the new crew members yet though. Looking forward to next week's episode.
      The android bit was my Favorite part about this Episode too. I wonder if the other Droids had another motive of revealing all of that. Just saying they were a bit too nice. We will know once she uses that Chip.

I dont care much for the new Crew members either. Only for the Woman, since she seems to be too similar to One. I bet she has been engineered as well.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Yes, I've thought Nyx was engineered like One from the beginning.
        Don't trust the other Androids- there's an ulterior motive going on here-The chip is nothing good, I'm guessing.
        Liked Three's back story-and the new bond with Five.
        Also as well liked that Six is awake.
        And what's with the Dr.'s having to inject himself, and getting the shakes?

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post

The moment she hugged him I realized that she pick pocketed him. How could he not suspect it? I guess he's been locked up too long.

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
          Yes, I've thought Nyx was engineered like One from the beginning.
          Don't trust the other Androids- there's an ulterior motive going on here-The chip is nothing good, I'm guessing.
          Liked Three's back story-and the new bond with Five.
          Also as well liked that Six is awake.
          And what's with the Dr.'s having to inject himself, and getting the shakes?

I kept thinking to myself "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to talk to strangers?" and "Don't take candy software from strangers!"
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X