• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill Them All (202)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON TWO
    KILL THEM ALL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 202
    A Galactic Authority investigator tries to pin the deaths of thousands on Iriden 3 to the Raza crew, while Two, Three, and Four struggle to put together a workable escape plan -- only to catch a break when the Mikkei Combine comes to visit.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 July 2016, 09:29 PM.

So Marc Bendavid is no longer in the opening credits and Melissa O'Neil gets first billing. So I guess One really is dead? If so, that was an incredibly lame way to kill him off. Kinda feels like all the screentime he got was a big waste of time now.

Besides that though, the episode was mostly pretty engaging.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. I don't really miss One so far. I guess it kind of feels like an odd place to kill him off though, because of the whole family company and murdered wife part of his backstory and because no one else was with him and everyone that knew him from the Raza learned about it second hand. It could still be a fake death, I guess. Maybe he'll show up later in the season with his real face, so they could wrap up his story better. Or I guess the rest of the characters can wrap it up in memory of him or because they're forced due to the circumstances they find themselves in.
      sigpic

Comment

I was rather surprised they killed One off that way, as well. Perhaps it was a fake death, although someone linked to an article on the Ep. 201 thread that makes it sound like it was for real and permanent.

I Also really enjoyed this episode.

Comment

Well it makes sense that if the story requires people to die they should make it for real. I mean both he and now Six are gone (well, Six is fridged) so the team now is down to four and the new people. At least we will see the actor again with the other role for sure.
          sigpic

Comment

I agree that it should be a real death if the story requires a death (and because of that I hope that he is actually dead), but with the way it was done (with no one from the Raza crew to witness it or the aftermath), it feels like there's more to it (besides the whole mystery surrounding his wife's murder and why he was killed). Like, if Six had found One's body or arrived at the scene after the investigators got there and saw the body, then I most likely wouldn't have any doubt that he was dead dead. I think it was just an odd way to go about killing off a main character, I guess (especially since the actor was still available).
            sigpic

Comment

I wasn't a fan of One/Two romance. Way too cliche and tiresome. Also "no one really dies" is starting to grow old on me too.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X