• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome To Your New Home (201)

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON TWO
    WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 201
    Two, Three, and Four wake up in a Galactic Authority maximum security prison, where they find themselves at the bottom of the pecking order. Five and One learn the truth of their friend’s betrayal, and One tries to learn more about his wife’s murder.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 July 2016, 09:51 PM.

Didn't anyone else watch this episode. If so that's sad considering Amanda directed it.

Anyways, I liked it, started off a little slow, but it got going half way through.

The surprise at the end was quite a shock, but I should have known after looking at the cast picture for Amazon Prime in the UK....spoilers:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dark-Matter...ds=dark+matter

Comment

yes I watched it and enjoyed it:

Spoiler:
      sure looks like's One's a goner for sure but I couldn't help but wonder if this is all going to wind up being a simulation. His name is still listed as a cast member for Season 2.
      Look likes Two's new "friend" NyX? will be a regular part of the show.

Comment

I kind of want the real Corso to take One's place. I think that would be great to watch when the Raza escapes. Because we know they are going to escape
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

What if
          Spoiler:
          One used the clone transport technology to create a copy of himself to use as bait

Didn't cross my mind at first, but it's always possible.

Comment

^^Didn't cross my mind either, but you could be right!

Comment

That's what I thought happened (the transport bed/clone thing), because he's like "I'm ready", then he opens the door and gets shot by the real Corso, so I don't think One is really dead. That said, like Jelgate, I kind of want the real Corso to take One's place.
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe he takes his place until the real One comes out the shadows?

Comment

I think the first episode back did a nice job juggling all of the characters' individual stories.

The two new regulars seem promising, so far.

Comment

I had a feeling the final scene would involve One being surprisingly murdered. This was an entertaining and engaging premiere. Although, it did strike me as a little odd that Six didn't know this would happen. As a viewer, I knew even less than him, and even I could piece together that the premise of the show is that the Galactic Authority system is corrupt.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by The Shrike View Post
                      What if
                      Spoiler:
                      One used the clone transport technology to create a copy of himself to use as bait

Didn't cross my mind at first, but it's always possible.
                      Well then his face would have been his original. Unless he had a fast cosmetic surgery.

Edit: Not so good news for One:
                      http://www.thetvjunkies.com/dark-mat...your-new-home/
                      Last edited by pjt; 04 July 2016, 12:16 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

One could have hired Corso to "kill" him and borrowed his DNA so that the clone would look like him I guess. If One is actually gone though, I don't think I'll miss him much, since he was my least favorite character (I didn't hate him, but I never really warmed up to him, and the thing between One and Two just plain annoyed me because it was sooo cliché).
                        sigpic

Comment

I've been giving Six's new backstory some thought and I can't decide if it's a clever twist or an awkward retcon. It does seem to make a little more sense why he would shoot everyone around him when he heard the news about the terrorist attack (including those who were also outraged), but it doesn't explain why he seemed to feel personally betrayed by the General.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Was more into this than Killjoys, but i am still glad that both shows are back
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Just saw it on the site. I rather liked Six's story, it makes a lot of sense and gives him a bit more to do. It's also interesting how inept/corrupt the GA is. It's a good way to make this crew of really horrible people into good guys...as far as that word can go.

I don't think one used a clone, his body didn't dissolve upon death.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X