Paramount/CBS effectively end fan productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    You're crazy. The impact will be minimal since fans make such a small minority. Compounded is that I am willing to guess a fraction of fans watch these fan productions
    Yup. I wish such poor treatment of dedicated fans would earn CBS/Paramount some backlash, but the fan film community is so small that it's just not a realistic expectation.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

That's disappointing. Is it including films that were made by actors?
      sigpic

Comment

Yup. If Michael Dorn (worf) say was to help some family/friends make a fan film, he could no longer do so as per this bull.

Comment

Star Trek Continues will be allowed Episode 8 will be released on April 1. And no, this isn't an April Fool's trick. More info on the STC FB page.
          sigpic

Comment

I wonder how they managed that!
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Star Trek Continues concludes its 11 part series with "To Boldly Go: Part II" today. They had started production June last year.

Comment

Working...
              X