• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suprised this hasnt been posted

Comment

Nice!! I really wanted to see the Redband tralier

Comment

I keep wondering. What's the big deal between these blue/black/red band trailers??

Comment

Swearing/adult content one would assume.

Kind of pointless doing a family friendly trailer for an 18 certificate film but I guess having "red band" in the title is the new "nsfw" way to let people know its not a good idea to let little Timmy watch it, there are plugins and the like that let you filter out search results with certain worlds in.

Comment

Yeah that's true, haha. Maybe the censored tralier is the tralier they use for TV and online advertisements where they can't show the uncensored one.

Comment

Prologue

Comment

Hmm.. Decent.

Comment

New trailer.

Comment

There are very few films I'll put out the $ for to see in the theater, but this is definitely going to be one of them.

Comment

I hate watching movies in theatres, but I'm going to try to go for this one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                        [trailer]

New trailer.
                        Nice.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

They played this trailer before Logan when I went last weekend. Intense on the big screen, especially that last shot.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                            X