This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If You Had To Pick One ...

Say you could only see either Season Eight of SG-1 or Season One of Atlantis - never, for the rest of time, had access to the other season, which would you pick?

Originally posted by David
    Say you could only see either Season Eight of SG-1 or Season One of Atlantis - never, for the rest of time, had access to the other season, which would you pick?
    That's an easy one, girly girl: Atlantis. At least it has McKay in it, so there'll be something decent about it.

Comment

I still haven't made up my mind yet

Comment

Originally posted by David
        I still haven't made up my mind yet
        Typical girl. Can't make up your mind.

The way I look at it, Atlantis is a clean slate. There's nothing for them to screw up, although I'm sure they'll find a way to do it eventually.

SG-1 is already so messed up that its beyond salvation, so why bother? Especially since I have a rather strong feeling that the finale is going to be VERY shippy. *gag*

Comment

I think I'd choose Atlantis also. Since you can pretty much guess how some storylines would end. With Atlantis, there isn't really any storylines (yet)
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            I think I'd choose Atlantis also. Since you can pretty much guess how some storylines would end. With Atlantis, there isn't really any storylines (yet)
            Exactly. "Sam and Jack get married and live happily ever after. The end. ...Oh, what about Daniel and Teal'c? Who are they again? I'm sure they're probably still around somewhere, doing whatever it is they do, but hey! Sam and Jack live happily ever after! Isn't that great??"

Comment

Have to say Atlantis, and I'm not actually holding out too much hope for that. I'm mostly into Stargate for the nostalgia value these days. I feel that the show has done some serious shark jumping in the past year, although it may not be beyond salvation.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally Posted by ShadowMaat
                Exactly. "Sam and Jack get married and live happily ever after. The end. ...Oh, what about Daniel and Teal'c? Who are they again? I'm sure they're probably still around somewhere, doing whatever it is they do, but hey! Sam and Jack live happily ever after! Isn't that great??"

Daniel - Ends up getting married to Sarah

Teal'c - Gets married to Ishta and then she comes to live on Earth with him
                __

__

Comment

I guess I'll be the lone dissenter (is that a word? Brain is very frazzled from working on my paper) and say Season 8. It would kill me not to see how it all ends. But since I live in happy la la land I'll be watching both and hoping for the best.

(These happy pills are the best. Hey Shadow are you sure you don't want some?)

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                    Hey Shadow are you sure you don't want some?
                    Bah. Humbug! Happy pills rot the brain. I need mine as intact as possible. Not that "tact" is necessarily one of my strong points...

Comment

Call me shallow but I'd choose Stargate for the simple reason that a little of RDA is still better than no RDA in my book! :-)

Comment

I have to agree also. I think RDA is a great actor and even though he is even more limited now it's still good to see some of him than none
                        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                          Call me shallow but I'd choose Stargate for the simple reason that a little of RDA is still better than no RDA in my book! :-)
                          Call me shallow too. I'm sticking with Stargate, gotta have my RDA fix.
                          sigpic

Comment

Season Eight for definte, as much as I'm looking forward to Atlantis, I wouldnt feel a loyal fan if I gave up on SG-1 in it's last season.

Plus RDA, I concur gotta have my fix xx

Sara Lou

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                              have to agree Feli. I'm looking forward to Atlantis, but it would kill me not to see the end of SG1 - no matter how it ends - and to miss the rest of RDA as Jack.

diane

Comment

Working...
                              X