Battle of the Bastards (609)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Heres a question, how did Sansa know about the dogs not eating for 7 days since she rode off before Ramsey said that?
    Just because something doesn't happen on screen doesn't mean it didn't happen. Someone told her what Ramsay said about the dogs.

Comment

THey reclaim winterfell, as they're taking stock and making sure no one is hiding, someone remarks about the dogs and how they need to take care of them 'poor things haven't been fed for a week', she has a moment of inspiration, revenge, whatever, and decides to let Ramsey's own creation kill him instead of anyone. Basically, he killed himself. Then no one can be blamed for his death because had he not starved his dogs, well they wouldn't have been so quick to tear him to shreds. (and also justice for the woman and child he murdered)
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just watched the ending again 'my hounds will never harm me, they're loyal beasts'

Little miss 'victim of fate' is gone, and a woman with the backbone and brutality if needed is in her place.

Sansa has grown up

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
          Just because something doesn't happen on screen doesn't mean it didn't happen. Someone told her what Ramsay said about the dogs.
          You're right. Sorry, I had to find something in this episode to fault...
          Could also point out a few more things but I wont...

Comment

I saw on the online guide that the finale runs 1:15, so if you record you may want to adjust accordingly

sigpic

Comment

I just had to post this...
              http://www.indiewire.com/2016/06/gam...rd-1201699739/

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                Haha, yea that's been all over the internet.
                sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
                ~ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Comment

Working...
                X