This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other (licensed) ways to watch SGU?

I've been watching it on Comet TV and they have a new episode on Saturday and another one on Sunday. I'm going to Dallas this week to waterski and I'll miss SGU both Sat and Sun. I'm at the point where the Lucian Alliance has been on the ship for 2 episodes and it ended where things were looking grim for everyone aboard. I don't even know the episode names so a littler help here too will be helpful.

Is there another way to watch what I'm about to miss? Looks like there might be a podcast. I don't have Amazon Prime or Netflix as I don't watch much TV but got hooked on this. Thanks!!

Incursion, Part I
    Incursion, Part II

As for how to watch them legally - I'm from Europe, so I don't know where you could watch it legally. However, SGU was on the AXN channel here in Serbia a couple of months back. I just happened to be switching between channels and casually spotted Rush breaking into Cl.Telford's house in his body. It sure brought back some memories.

P.S.: Episode list:
    SGU 1: http://www.gateworld.net/universe/s1/
    SGU 2: http://www.gateworld.net/universe/s2/

Comment

I do not know of a TV station in the US that is still airing SGU. I know in addition Hulu has SGU but you have to pay. I suppose you could start a free trial and then cancel when you leave Dallas. If that doesn't work, I would try researching the local movie stores
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Currently I'm watching it via antenna TV on Comet TV.

Comment

Are you enjoying it? You could just pick up the DVD sets on Amazon -- they're only $10 each, so for the entire show you'd be out less than a tank of gas.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I liked SG Atlantis when it was on and just like SGA I stumbled on SGU. Something to watch after a long day outside in the evening after watching the local news. 10 bucks, eh?

Comment

Amazon has it being around $8 a season. Although it might be a little more for non-Prime
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I have plenty of friends with Prime

Comment

Since you're now hooked I'd go out and buy the two seasons on DVD! Sounds like a good deal from what others have said. I got hooked on SG-1 on catching the first season on a re-run a few episodes in by chance. I just went and bought the first season on VHS (gosh, was it so long ago now!) so I could catch up. Solved the problem of how I was going to catch the episodes I missed.

Comment

Working...
                  X