X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions for Season 3?

My Predictions for season 3:

1. Barry loses his powers at least 5 times

2. Yes, the villain will be another speedster. Yay for originality!

3. Due to the Flashpoint, Felicity now leads team Flash at Star Labs! And Barricity!?

Any others?
    sigpic

I don't think someone is a fan of The Flash

NO TO BARRICITY but it might be cool to see her on The Flash Instead of ARROW

Due to Flashpoint or whatever i would like to see Tom Welling and Brandon Routh both reprise there roles as Superman

No Speedster this time someone different please

Harrison Wells must return, maybe its the Earth Grant Guntston's Flash currently inhabits, and Eobard Thawn never killed His version of Harrison Wells idk

Spoiler:
    If Daryl dies in The Walking dead, i'd love for him to play a villain in The Flash season 3
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      I don't think someone is a fan of The Flash
      Actually I love the show, but so sick of Barry saying "I'm not fast enough to stop him!" I think having a non-speedster villain might fix that. Imagine how weird a Flash episode would be if Barry were actually the 'fastest man alive'?

And how many times can they re-use the lost his powers plot?
      Last edited by Archaeis; 31 May 2016, 12:32 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Barry will have the time wraiths on his tail now?
        Last edited by LtColCarter; 31 May 2016, 12:58 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          I wonder if Barry with have the time wraiths on his tail now?
          He's already had them on his butt once before..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            He's already had them on his butt once before..
            Yes...but I think what he did at the end of S2 is a much bigger "offense." So, I wonder if they'll be on his booty again?
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe they will be happy with Zoom for now..

Comment

Yes...but I think what he did at the end of S2 is a much bigger "offense." So, I wonder if they'll be on his booty again?
                Have to wonder if they are part of or controlled by the sentient Speed Force that Barry was talking to, or something completely different
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                  Have to wonder if they are part of or controlled by the sentient Speed Force that Barry was talking to, or something completely different
                  That is a good question. I wonder if it is something they will explore. We really know very little about the time wraiths.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping they follow through and do Flashpoint, at least for a few episodes. Give us maybe a 4 episode run where Barry Allen is a power-less nobody and Wally West is the Flash, and "our" Barry is trapped in the Speed Force finally having to learn a thing or two about life until he's finally able to return to reality a la last week's "DC Rebirth #1" comic.

In reality? The writers on this show seem to love just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks, then just doing that over and over again. If they follow Flashpoint at all, it'll be resolved by the end of the season premiere, and we'll be stuck watching another damn speedster supervillain.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I predict Zoom will be back as Black Flash

It makes sense really... Zoom was stealing the speedforce from other speedsters to keep himself alive.. The Time Wraiths take him away.. and we assume that he's dead because of the whole face melting thing.. But! He's stealing the powers from others because he's willing to do anything to keep himself alive.. What if he made a deal with the Time Wraiths? Become Black Flash, basically the Grim Reaper of Speedsters, to stay alive that little bit longer.

Look at Zoom when the Time Wraiths get hold of him.. Funny how the all black suit now has red and white on it...

And Black Flash..

That can't just be a coincidence..

Comment

What about Jesse Wells? I wonder if she'll develop a power...
                        sigpic

Comment

What about Jesse Wells? I wonder if she'll develop a power...
                          I imagine that'll happen offscreen on Earth 2 and the next we see Well & Jesse she'll have the powers. Probably how they facilitate the return to Earth 1.

I'd also expect them returning and seeing changes to the world as a result of Barry's flashpoint will play a role somehow
                          sigpic

Comment

I also predict that yet again we will see someone infiltrate the flash lair.

Comment

Working...
                            X