Custom Jackets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Jackets?

I was wondering where I could buy (or preferably have custom made) a jacket similar to the jackets of the team, I don't really plan to do a full cosplay, to be honest I just think they're pretty cool looking and I'd love to have one.
    I've looked around ebay and some other sites centered around cosplay, one of which known as Cosplay Sky, but the reviews I've gotten from it are absolutely terrible. Outside of Cosplay Sky, some of the sellers on ebay look as though they're selling the same exact jacket, just a lower price. I'm mainly just looking for the jacket instead of a full on outfit and I'd like to know the price. I'm posting here to hopefully see if anyone here knows of anybody or any forums where I could post a request and get an asking price :V

Have you tried the Replica Prop Forum?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

army surplus stores they are actual uniforms
      sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
        army surplus stores they are actual uniforms
        I mean, I see tht being the case maybe for the commando look, or the classic SG-1 uniforms, but the Atlantis on base uniforms (the gray with yellow/red/etc accents)?
        Cast I've met: Richard Dean Anderson , Amanda Tapping , Michael Shanks , Christopher Judge , Lexa Doig, Alexis Cruz, Michael Rooker, Sean Patrick Flanery, Paul McGillion , Jason Momoa , Jewel Staite

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkelso View Post
          I mean, I see tht being the case maybe for the commando look, or the classic SG-1 uniforms, but the Atlantis on base uniforms (the gray with yellow/red/etc accents)?
          Try the Replica Prop Forum. You might find someone who makes them, because all the ones I know (and the one I have) were custom made.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
          X