Power Rangers (2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bryan Cranston to play Zordon in Power Rangers movie

While we await the first official poster for the Power Rangers movie tomorrow, “Breaking Bad” star Bryan Cranston has revealed via Twitter that he will be playing the Rangers’ mentor Zordon!

Source: ComingSoon.net

Heisenberg!!....oops, got a little excited there for a second. This is a plus for the movie!
    sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
    ~ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Comment

Don't **** with Heisenberg Rita Repulsa
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        Don't **** with Heisenberg Rita Repulsa
        Because he is the one who knocks! So tread lightly.....
        sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
        ~ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Comment

I'm liking the new suits, always found the ones use in the tv show a tad unbelievable. I can't wait to see the zoids.

Comment

New trailer.

Comment

Looks better than i thought.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Looks better than i thought.
                Same here. I am actually kind of excited, though we are back to the Power Coins and Zordon. I fear Fanservice and hopefully it wont be the insulting kind as in the new Ghostbusters movie.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Definetly going to watch this. Even if it isn't good I'll say I'll get some amusement from it. The concept is pretty crazy.

Comment

I'm interested to see how this works out,the trailer seemed a bit more mature than the TV series, but I'm not sure if it will be enough to hold my interest as I don't want to end up sitting through something similar to Transformers or Teenage mutant ninja turtles, as they were CGI hell.

I would definitely watch it for the nostalgia factor that's for sure.

Comment

I went to see this in theaters and... OMG!! I loved it!! It was amazing! I have one gripe in regards to Rita Repulsa, but it was just one small thing. Other than that Elizabeth Banks killed it!! I so can;t wait for this movie to come out on DVD so I can watch it all over again!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X