X-Men: Apocalypse 2016 (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Men: Apocalypse 2016 (SPOILERS)

Figured since this film hits most everywhere this week, its time we had a thread for it!!

Wow...I'm very surprised to not find an established thread on this movie. It came out this weekend. I plan on seeing it tomorrow. I hope to get some discussion going before then!
    sigpic

Comment

Probably because this thread already exist in the Marvel folder
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Probably because this thread already exist in the Marvel folder
        But that folder is for the TV show.
        sigpic

Comment

No its for all Marvel aspects. Their are threads for many of the movies
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Yup. That's why i created the thread there, cause it fits in with all the other marvel flicks!

Comment

They should take the (Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D) off of the discription of the sub-folder then. I even did an advanced search before making this thread and nothing came up.
              sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't the X-Men movies have their own forum? After all, they aren't from Marvel Studios.

Comment

No, but they are still part of the Marvel verse.

Comment

Well, I finally got to see this yesterday afternoon. I enjoyed it. It was nice to see younger versions of some of the characters. I don't want to say too much for those of you who haven't seen it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just got back, and loved it too. Many props go out to the gal playing psylock and storm, but most imo went to jean and erik once again..

PS Mods. Can we get this one merged into the thread i created?

Comment

Yes...I loved seeing the young Jean. However, she seems to have better control than the Jean we were introduced to in the first three X-Men movies. Storm was awesome as well as Cyclops.
                        Last edited by LtColCarter; 01 June 2016, 11:58 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone catch that stinger after the credits, and think it might push us to having Mr Sinister for the next film??

Comment

Yes, I saw that! Good question...and he could be a good villan for the next movie!
                            sigpic

Comment

Loved the film! I've seen it twice now, and can't wait to see it a third time. I thought all the new roles were perfectly cast. And the way they showed the powers were excellent. Jean in full pheonix form was awesome.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Anyone catch that stinger after the credits, and think it might push us to having Mr Sinister for the next film??
                              YES!! That's my hope is Mr. Sinister for the next one. It would be very interesting to see.
                              sigpic
                              [call me loser.]

Comment

Working...
                              X