No announcement yet.

Should I continue watching SGU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone! I would definitely recommend to see both season of SGU. I haven’t seen anything about Stargate since the last episode of SGU many years ago. Recently last month I had this feeling to watch something about stargate again, and after watching some episodes of SG1 and SGA, I decided to watch again all SGU. It was interesting for me to watch the show again so many years later as I found SGU much more realistic with the social issues between the crew stranded at the beginning in an old ship, even if it was an Ancient one. The psychological drama and how everyone started to accept the new situation and at the end embrace (for most of them) the new mission was really good.

The Sg1 and SGA looks now a bit childish to my point of view, but 15 years or more passed and I´m not a kid anymore so it does make sense.

Hopefully the franchise will one day continue with the story, I would love to see something more in the time of the ancient (at their best time, maybe at the destiny launch and even earlier continuing the story of the guy who created the stargate (pictured at the Ark of truth).

Comment

Working...
    X