• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Broken Man (607)

Visit the Episode GuideGAME OF THRONES - SEASON SIX
    THE BROKEN MAN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 607
    Queen Margaery learns that her grandmother's life is in danger in King's Landing, as Jaime and Bronn arrive at the seige of Riverrun. Jon and Sansa find it difficult to rally support from the Northern houses, while a former member of the King's army tries to start a new life with a remote community.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 June 2016, 10:59 PM.

'Things' is not looking too good for our 'heroes'.
    The Hound is back, but now he is alone again. I wonder where he is in relation to the other characters, who might he bump into next?
    Sansa is really pushing Jon, but the 'Banner Men' are conspicuous by their absence. If Jon is pushed in with what they have, what will be the result?
    Margaery is planning something, what is not clear, & sending Lady Olenna away does not seem a good idea. As for Cersei, Jamie is away setting siege to The Blackfish with the Lannister army, leaving her alone and vunerable. She has her mountain, but sheer weight of numbers could prove his undoing.
    So the Greyjoys have plans to to join the Dragon Queen, that was expected, but will Daenerys accept a detour to the Iron Islands? She has her army, but she does need the ships.
    Arya, I was expecting her being attacked, why wasn't she expecting it? She seems to be bleeding profusely, & nobody seems to care. Will she survive the night, will she ever see her wolf again? Maybe she too will die & really be 'No One'
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Im so happy The Hound still lives!

Also hi Brother Ray (Ian Mcshane) bye Brother Ray

That with Aryia and Waif, i was expecting Waif to attack but it still shocked me when it happened i was like WTH....OMG WHAT? lol
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

I don't think Arya is a major player in the endgame so I think she could die before everything is said and done. I don't really think she will survive this season.

The odd thing with Arya was how they setup her last few scenes. Last week she goes to be bed with needle at her side looking like she was ready to handle business. This week she is running away and being taken by complete survive without a needle to back her up.

Comment

I guessed the Hound would be back with Ian McShanes comments before the season started, but its nice to see him again, and I too wonder where he is in comparison to everyone else...

Suprised Arya got taken by suprise so much, she much have been expecting them to come after her.

Comment

I think Aryia will survive to the end, but will be in charge of Winterfell or something like that

but if she doesnt make it to the end, i would still love a reunion between her and her siblings, and maybe also between her and The Hound
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

I'm thinking Margery sent granny away to get her out of the hands of the sparrows, and to basically free Margery up to play her game. She is totally running a con and she needs freedom to move.

Arya I think she'll survive. I have always seen her reuniting with her brother and sister and being their right hand with her skills for murder. My money is on the actors rescuing her, and they will teach her how to disguise herself without the use of faces and get her back to westeros.

I do agree, how could she be so stupid to not expect being attacked? Jacquen did tell her she would get no third chance.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X