• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schism (423)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    SCHISM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 423
    All hope seems lost as a nuclear missile strike looms over the entire planet, as Oliver considers what must be done -- and what kind of man he must be -- to stop Damien Darhk once and for all.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 May 2016, 11:47 PM.

Nice to see oli finally put darhk down, but was surprised to NOT see him reply when Darhk said "You do know i was in the league of assassins"

"Yea well so was i, as Ras al ghul"

And with everyone 'going' their separate ways, i wonder will we even have a new big bad for S5, let alone an S5?
    Also, i would LOVE to see what the fall out is from having all those nukes launched, touched on. Will Argus get some serious smacking from the global community for even having that program to take over nukes?? Will this push everyone to get rid of nukes?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Nice to see oli finally put darhk down, but was surprised to NOT see him reply when Darhk said "You do know i was in the league of assassins"

And with everyone 'going' their separate ways, i wonder will we even have a new big bad for S5, let alone an S5?
      Also, i would LOVE to see what the fall out is from having all those nukes launched, touched on. Will Argus get some serious smacking from the global community for even having that program to take over nukes?? Will this push everyone to get rid of nukes?
      I doubt that will happen. In terms of the timeline the past three episodes have literally all occurred within a couple days of each other and the team seems to basically be over it already...

What a ****ty finale. I'm probably done, sadly. Pretty much the only thing that will get me to come back is if CW fires Guggenheim and Mericle, because their meddling has wrecked this show.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

all the nuclear missiles darhk launched exploded in space, so theyve seriously reduced the number of nuclear weapons in the world already

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
          I doubt that will happen. In terms of the timeline the past three episodes have literally all occurred within a couple days of each other and the team seems to basically be over it already...
          I was on about having evidence of the fallout from all those nukes getting launched, Argus having that program in the first place, and the one town getting nuked, show up IN the next season. Exploring the repercussions of those would at least show that things DO get follow uped on, unlike how SG1 seemed to drop the ball quite a bit.

Comment

crappy finale, to a mediocre season, im sad that ARROW is going downhill

I wonder how FLASHPOINT will affect ARROW if at all?
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

One thing I didnt get, they didnt even touch on Meryln coming back and helping...

He just appeared and that was that, hes on their side again (for now)...

Comment

True dat.. Also, once again their 'sanctum' gets invaded.. One wonders why even HAVE it supposedly secret and secure if it gets violated THAT damn easily time and time again.

Comment

^ We'll Oliver isn't the best at keeping secrets
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                  X