Perverse Instantiation, Part Two (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Well in my first post i did make that mention, that how do we know she wasn't bluffing in relation to those power plants going boom..
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    It could have been a bluff to try stop Clarke from pulling the kill switch. Guess we'll know in the new season
    Can an A.I. bluff at all? It's still a computer program and based on logic and mathematics.

I agree. Heck what about the other continents? Are there grounders there, and if so have they tribed up similar to the ones in the US? Are they as bloodthirsty?

The other Arc segments? Where did they land, and were there survivors?

How's about more scenes of people trying to figure out a problem NON combat related (how do we get that river cleansed and flow the water into our new farmland?
    I doubt we will see much of other continents, even if it would be interesting to see what happend there after the big bang(s). But it's still an American show and therefor only focuing on the US. Besides it would be difficult to cross the oceans without proper ships (with power) and/or proper sailing experiance.
    Also not sure if they would call themselfs Grounders. They are probably no tribes like their American counterpart, but rather split up according to their former nationality. Same for the language, no Trigedaslang, but their own native language. Don't forget Trigedaslang developed out of neccessity for a coded language and unlike there is a threat like the Mountainmen there is no need. Doesn't mean the languages have evolved naturally over the years. I could also imagine some groups went back to more archaic dialects, especially when they are separated over a longer period of time.
    That could also be possible on the North American continent. The Missisippi might be a natural border, so far we have only seen grounders on the east coast, what's happend on the west coast, the southwest, the north? What about Native Americans? I can see them going back to their old ways of life.

That's just my thinking, a lot is possible, too much probably for one show....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
      Can an A.I. bluff at all? It's still a computer program and based on logic and mathematics.
      Maybe, after getting all those people in, it learned how? After all, her initial programming only seemed to lure people IN, and that's it, but after she got stronger she learned how to take people OVER..

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
      I doubt we will see much of other continents, even if it would be interesting to see what happend there after the big bang(s). But it's still an American show and therefor only focuing on the US. Besides it would be difficult to cross the oceans without proper ships (with power) and/or proper sailing experiance.
      Also not sure if they would call themselfs Grounders. They are probably no tribes like their American counterpart, but rather split up according to their former nationality. Same for the language, no Trigedaslang, but their own native language. Don't forget Trigedaslang developed out of neccessity for a coded language and unlike there is a threat like the Mountainmen there is no need. Doesn't mean the languages have evolved naturally over the years. I could also imagine some groups went back to more archaic dialects, especially when they are separated over a longer period of time.
      That could also be possible on the North American continent. The Missisippi might be a natural border, so far we have only seen grounders on the east coast, what's happend on the west coast, the southwest, the north? What about Native Americans? I can see them going back to their old ways of life. .
      True, without a working boat, it is gonna be hard to get across the water. BUT what's to say that one of the arc colony ships didn't crash say in South america or Europe, and they go there for a few episodes..?

Comment

Maybe, after getting all those people in, it learned how? After all, her initial programming only seemed to lure people IN, and that's it, but after she got stronger she learned how to take people OVER..

True, without a working boat, it is gonna be hard to get across the water. BUT what's to say that one of the arc colony ships didn't crash say in South america or Europe, and they go there for a few episodes..?
        Of cause they know exactly where to get a working boat from.

Comment

Well they did find working vehicles in the mountain.. And that rig group had a boat or two.

Comment

I was thinking more of the rig group.

Comment

I mentioned the rig group had some..

Comment

Working...
              X