• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legendary (116)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON ONE
    LEGENDARY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 116
    With their mission apparently a failure Rip returns the team to 2016 -- where they quickly rally back together and discover a message left by Kendra. Having uncovered Savage's endgame to exploit alien technology, the Legends must confront him simultaneously in three different time periods.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 May 2016, 06:30 PM.

Interesting ending. Loved how snart and co were given a time out to say goodbye to their friends.. Before the butt whupping of vandal started...

I also liked how afterwards, both hawkgal/man decided to NOT continue. So i wonder who else they will now get?

The only thing i am finding strange is how its only a 16 episode season???

Comment

I doubt that Kendra and Carter will be gone for long. Once the threat of S2 happens I'm sure the hawks will be back

Its only 16 episodes because it was a mid-season show. Usually only fall tv shows get the 22 episode order
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

They are leaving the shows as regulars. I wouldn't be surprised if they turn into recurring characters.
        sigpic

Comment

OK, so that had nothing i didn't already know..

Comment

Sooo they copied the TNG series finale?
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              The only thing i am finding strange is how its only a 16 episode season???
              It started at midseason instead of the fall.

Comment

What a nonsense way to end a nonsense season. I'm not sure I can even count all the ways this didn't make any sense. But not the least of which was Rip's excuse for not saving Laurel. It's 100% BS. Sara obviously stopped caring before the end of the episode anyway, given that there was no change in her behavior in any scene that wasn't about Laurel.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                X