Post Invincible (222)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    INVINCIBLE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 222
    Zoom unleashes an army of Earth-2 meta-humans on Central City -- including an evil version of Laurel Lance. Meanwhile Wally puts himself at risk to try and help the Flash, Barry's loved-ones become concerned about his confidence level following his recent experience, and Cisco has a vision of the end of the world.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; May 18th, 2016 at 05:35 PM.

Default Re: Invincible (222)

Great episode, poor Barry now his dad is gone too. I've never understood why cisco hasn't been trying to hone his abilites maybe he will now that he did that to siren. I do remember him saying he's worried that it will make him turn bad but after the ep when he opened the portal he should have been working on them. Can't wait for next week to find out who's in the mask. I wonder how Wally will react now that he knows that Barry is the flash.
    Last edited by Jeffer; May 18th, 2016 at 07:26 AM.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together

Chief Master Sergeant

Seems like there will be lots of crying in next week episode.
    sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Just as side note, I don't think it makes sense that doppelgangers are mirror images eachother. There is more than one Earth. Why would these two that were arbitrarily called Earth-1 and Earth-2 be the reverse of eachother? What about people from Supergirl's Earth?
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Well that settles it... Man in the iron mask is Earth 2's Henry.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffer View Post
    Great episode, poor Barry now his dad is gone too.
    YEa, especially since he just got BACK after being in the speed force.. Perhaps Zoom's trying to Turn him dark like he is/

I've never understood why cisco hasn't been trying to hone his abilites maybe he will now that he did that to siren. I do remember him saying he's worried that it will make him turn bad but after the ep when he opened the portal he should have been working on them.
    Fear. He fears what he can do and imo things using them more often will make him go the same route Reverbe went.

Can't wait for next week to find out who's in the mask. I wonder how Wally will react now that he knows that Barry is the flash.
    Wally and flash realization, i think he already had an inkling but that's now confirmed. What i wanna know more though is when wally and Jesse will start showing their OWN speedster powers..

Why did they wait so long to tell Wally anyway? He had already started to get involved with the Flash and they deliberately excluded him. It seemed so silly him being at the family dinner being the only one who didn't know about Barry being the Flash, even the relative stranger they invited knew.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    Why did they wait so long to tell Wally anyway? He had already started to get involved with the Flash and they deliberately excluded him. It seemed so silly him being at the family dinner being the only one who didn't know about Barry being the Flash, even the relative stranger they invited knew.
    Imo its cause they have already let TOO many in on the secret anyway.. They didn't want yet another new face involved..

Suddenly Zoom can punch open a portal between worlds?
    <a href=http://slightlyremoved.wordpress.com/ target=_blank>http://slightlyremoved.wordpress.com/</a>

Major General

Maybe he can only so soon after he gets amped up from gaining other's speed force?? Or its part of something he gained from killing reverb?

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeis View Post
    Suddenly Zoom can punch open a portal between worlds?
    He could do that before. Barry closed all the portals but when he wanted to go fight Zoom he had Sisco open 1 which must have open more.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together

He could do that before. Barry closed all the portals but when he wanted to go fight Zoom he had Sisco open 1 which must have open more.
    Exactly. Cisco had to open it. Neither Zoom or Barry have ever been able to on their own.
    <a href=http://slightlyremoved.wordpress.com/ target=_blank>http://slightlyremoved.wordpress.com/</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeis View Post
    Exactly. Cisco had to open it. Neither Zoom or Barry have ever been able to on their own.
    Zoom was able to go as he pleased before the breachs were closed by Barry. I'm saying that maybe when Cisco opened the 1 it inadvertently opened more.

Major General

Zoom was able to go as he pleased before the breachs were closed by Barry. I'm saying that maybe when Cisco opened the 1 it inadvertently opened more.
    OR maybe BY Cisco opening one, he inadvertently shattered the barriers, allowing Zoom to open his own??