• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home (602)

Visit the Episode GuideGAME OF THRONES - SEASON SIX
    HOME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 602
    While Bran trains with the Three-Eyed Raven, Jaime sees the power wielded by the High Sparrow and the Faith Militant. Tyrion resolves to set free the beasts beneath the pyramid, and a newcomer arrives in the Iron Islands. At Castle Black, a desperate Davos turns to outsiders for help.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 May 2016, 11:42 PM.

WOW just wow!
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Well, that was alot for one episode....

Comment

Strike down one 'mystery' from the next book.

Can't say it was a huge surprise, they were kinda transparent by not burning the body quickly (really he should have gone all zombie by now), but glad to see him back.

And wow for Tyrion actually dealing with the dragons. It honestly makes me wonder if they're (as a species) really just down to 3, or sentient and wise enough to abandon the humans years ago.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well now, Tyrion took the shackles off the dragons, but where did they go? Did they leave through another exit? Will they/can they find Drogon & rescue Daenerys?
          Will the Lanisters wipe out the sparrows?. Is Jon really Jon, or is he now one of the zombies?
          Will Arya get her sight back, & hodor his voice?
          Tune in next week for another exciting chapter in the quest for the Iron Throne.

And I wonder what part Bran will play. So far he has gone back to before his childhood, like scrooge with the ghost of Christmas past, but he did not do or change anything.
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
            Well now, Tyrion took the shackles off the dragons, but where did they go? Did they leave through another exit? Will they/can they find Drogon & rescue Daenerys?
            Will the Lanisters wipe out the sparrows?. Is Jon really Jon, or is he now one of the zombies?
            Will Arya get her sight back, & hodor his voice?
            Tune in next week for another exciting chapter in the quest for the Iron Throne.

And I wonder what part Bran will play. So far he has gone back to before his childhood, like scrooge with the ghost of Christmas past, but he did not do or change anything.
            Jon isn't a Wight. He's breathing for a start.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

There is a fun theory
              Spoiler:
              that Jon is the son of Robert Baratheon and Lyssa, which would make him the heir of two houses and the legitimate heir of the Iron Throne.

Him dying...well the men do join the Knights watch until death....so wouldn't he now be released from his oath?
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                There is a fun theory
                Spoiler:
                that Jon is the son of Robert Baratheon and Lyssa, which would make him the heir of two houses and the legitimate heir of the Iron Throne.

Him dying...well the men do join the Knights watch until death....so wouldn't he now be released from his oath?
                Seems more likely that
                Spoiler:
                Jon is the son of Rhaegar and Lyssa. The time between Lyssa's kidnapping and recovery was substantial -- longer than the entire war known as Robert's Rebellion. 9-10 months of captivity seems plausible.

Comment

Working...
                X