No announcement yet.

Ascension (322)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kinda liking the new rogue Skye (yes I prefer Skye to Daisy )
    sigpic

Comment

I also prefer Skye to Daisy. BUT i also prefer Tremors/Quake to Skye!!

Comment

Who was the woman and kid at the end?
        sigpic

Comment

That was the family of the guy who gave Daisy the vision of the death at the end of the season in the first place.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            That was the family of the guy who gave Daisy the vision of the death at the end of the season in the first place.
            Oh yeah. I remember seeing them before but couldn't remember who they were
            sigpic

Comment

I've been wondering that myself.. Unless they were kin to Lincoln?? Say sister or cousin..

Comment

I thought it had something to do wwith Lincoln at first
                sigpic

Comment

No it was the family, remember she gives the wooden bird model to the little girl, fulfilling the promise she made to the dad back in the episode he gave her the vision in.

Comment

What promise?? I don't remember her giving the kin of the seer a promise.

Comment

I'm sure he said give this to my daughter, or words to that effect before the bird carving rolled out of his hand and he died, she nodded, smiled, said or indicated she would before passing out.

Or that's how I remember it, could be wrong and just making it up due to EU in/out overload.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                        I'm sure he said give this to my daughter, or words to that effect before the bird carving rolled out of his hand and he died, she nodded, smiled, said or indicated she would before passing out.

Or that's how I remember it, could be wrong and just making it up due to EU in/out overload.
                        Thank God its tomorrow! but I think you are right about the bird...

Comment

They better not clone Ward. I'm so done with his character! No offense to Brett but I feel like his character in any form has over stayed his welcome.

Anyhow finally got around to finishing this season. Great finally, so glad that Fitz and Simmon's lived . I was okay with Lincoln going if someone had too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Surprisingly i was shocked it WAS lincoln who went. Also, anyone know what happened with Mr melt metal?? I don't remember seeing him at all in the past 2 eps..

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                              They better not clone Ward. I'm so done with his character! No offense to Brett but I feel like his character in any form has over stayed his welcome.

Anyhow finally got around to finishing this season. Great finally, so glad that Fitz and Simmon's lived . I was okay with Lincoln going if someone had too.
                              I agree that he should be done, but I don't think he overstayed. I wouldn't trade his performance as Hive for anything. It's the perfect arc and if he were to leave now it would be great.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Surprisingly i was shocked it WAS lincoln who went. Also, anyone know what happened with Mr melt metal?? I don't remember seeing him at all in the past 2 eps..
                              Joey was slated to appear in the finale but the actor had scheduling issues. I wish they had at least mentioned him because I don't think they did.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                                I agree that he should be done, but I don't think he overstayed. I wouldn't trade his performance as Hive for anything. It's the perfect arc and if he were to leave now it would be great.
                                That it would be, but i do remember reading that the actor for ward is slated to appear in S4...

Comment

Working...
                                X