• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ascension (322)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    ASCENSION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 322
    The team fights against the creatures that have infiltrated the base, while Daisy takes on Hive directly. But after Hive hijacks the Zephyr, a handful of stowaways may be the only thing that can stop him from transforming the world's population into monsters.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 May 2016, 10:12 PM.

Wow I didn't think it would be Lincoln and who's the new director???
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      My guess would be May.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
        My guess would be May.
        I feel like it would be easy if it was May I kinda hope it's a new character
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
          Yea, i was really tearing up at how daisy was seeming to be willing to sacrifice herself. Then lincoln showed up.. WHYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As to the new director... I agree, may would make the logical choice..
          Though anyone else find it strange that they didn't touch once on the line Hive said to Daisy, about "Lash made you immune to me'??

And Why did daisy go rogue like that?

Comment

Also, how will Coulson's team recover now they had what, 25+ of the very limited pool of shield people still LEFT, that got converted into those braindead zombie wanna bees?

Comment

Lots of people speculate that the new Director is May. Part of me would be OK with that, but only if that didn't limit her taking part in missions! I'm pulling for Maria Hill to be the new Director!!!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                Lots of people speculate that the new Director is May. Part of me would be OK with that, but only if that didn't limit her taking part in missions! I'm pulling for Maria Hill to be the new Director!!!
                It could also be Talbot.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yeah I knew it was coming, but it was still sad. I didn't think that character really stood out until recently.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I was thinking Talbot would get it since he's Airforce and he's had some good development lately.

What a great season and finale. I can't believe a show like this manages to be so successful and doesn't have any filler.
                    sigpic

Comment

I feel like they should have pulled the trigger on Hive sooner. I really enjoyed his stint on the show, and I would have liked to have gotten more time with him.

Plus the effect for his real face was actually cool, even if it was too expensive to use more than once.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                        I feel like they should have pulled the trigger on Hive sooner. I really enjoyed his stint on the show, and I would have liked to have gotten more time with him.

Plus the effect for his real face was actually cool, even if it was too expensive to use more than once.
                        I thought it was great as well but I'm glad they saved the budget for others things. Plus we got to see Brett Dalton be awesome.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          It could also be Talbot.
                          Oooh.. Well they certainly have been building to him and coulson having a camraderie/understanding..

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                          I thought it was great as well but I'm glad they saved the budget for others things. Plus we got to see Brett Dalton be awesome.
                          The part that makes me scratch my head is both the actor and actress for Daisy/Ward have stated that Brent (ward) will be appearing in S4?? How, unless somehow that Life Model Decoy that the wacky scientist was working on in the end clip, makes one for him??

Comment

The Life Model Decoy must be a Ward clone, so Brett Dalton will be playing his third new character in three seasons, what was the name of the AI? Ava? That'll be his new character name.

I'd imagine the grief of loosing sparky is what sent Daisy rouge, and I suspect the new director is still TBA, no need to cast someone in the role for 10 seconds, I hope it'll be Mack, he seems to have a good moral compass.

Wonder if Neo got his coat back?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                              The Life Model Decoy must be a Ward clone, so Brett Dalton will be playing his third new character in three seasons, what was the name of the AI? Ava? That'll be his new character name.

I'd imagine the grief of loosing sparky is what sent Daisy rouge, and I suspect the new director is still TBA, no need to cast someone in the role for 10 seconds, I hope it'll be Mack, he seems to have a good moral compass.

Wonder if Neo got his coat back?
                              It won't be Mack. I suspect that Coulson becoming a field operative might be his choice in order to track down Daisy instead of hugging a desk. Him and Mack look to be partners since Mack has a personal investment in Daisy too.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X