Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone helps me find a discovery channel haunted show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone helps me find a discovery channel haunted show?

Hi, all. Recently I recall that there's a TV show (from discovery channel) about investigating a haunted castle (not 100% sure, maybe a big old house) . It's a very old show. (before at least 2012. even possible in 2006 or before) The most impressive thing is in the end of the show, the host tried to talk with ghosts, then he asked if you (ghosts) are here, please let us know, and then there is clear knocking walls (from distant place in this castle?) sound soon. And then the show says something i can't remember exactly. It's something like "believe it or not, it may be just coincidence or it may be a real evidence". I have looked for many shows from youtube. A show series calls "paranormal" from discovery channel (in 2006?) seems gone in this world. Only few articles say paranormal is a series that contains some shows. Because I haven't watched it, I don't know what it is. Sorry for so few clues, anyone helps me? Thank you.
    Last edited by stargaterevision; 24 April 2016, 08:05 PM.

Could be "A Haunting"

Or Ghost Lab but that was a few years later..

Maybe "Paranormal Witness" but that's not from Discovery..

If it's one of the "out of work actors run around in the dark with night vision cameras" type shows.. Then it could be any one of dozens more.. Did all the "ghosts" speak in modern English with Liverpool accents? It could be one of Derek Acorah's shows

Comment

Hi, Thank you anyway. I'm still looking for the show in my memory.
      I got one show name of that series. Discovery channel/ Paranormal: guide to ghosthunting
      Still missing other names from the series "Paranormal."
      By the way, I also remember a piece of very old news (before 2010?) that reported a skeleton shaped ghost (with dark red cloth?) was captured in front of a door in an England castle in "day". not night. I still can't find the very impressive photo.

Comment

The Hampton Court Palace Henry VIII ghost photo?

Comment

YEAH, it looks like it. Thank you so much, dude. I have to browse what time it happened.

WOW, it happened in 2003. You really have good memory.
          Last edited by stargaterevision; 23 April 2016, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Not really. I've been reading books about this kind of thing... basically since I first learned how to read. The only books in the house were all subjects relating to the paranormal/fortean/cryptozoology.. If it's about an unknown animal/monster or a ghost or UFO sighting I've probably heard about it

Comment

Working...
            X