the goldbergs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the goldbergs

I don't know who watches the show on ABC called the goldbergs, but on the walls of the bed room the character, adam Goldberg, has a poster that advertises the movie, REVENGE OF THE JEDI.

I wonder how rare those are these days.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I wonder how rare those are these days.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I wonder how rare those are, these days.

Comment

I wonder how rare those are, these days.

Comment

I was a projectionist back in those days, and I've regretted not snagging one of those posters when they were switched out.

Comment

I watch - the show is fabulous. I'm a child of the 80's and basically just like Adam. It's great.

I've see the poster and I'm pretty sure he had a jacket or a shirt that says the same.

Lots of great nostalgia stuff in the show.

Comment

Working...
              X