• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rupture (220)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    RUPTURE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 220
    Zoom returns to Earth-1 and announces his intention to take control of Central City, and Barry must decide whether to wager his life in a risky plan to restore his speed. Cisco reconnects with his estranged brother after vibing him -- only to learn that his Earth-2 doppelganger is hunting them.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 May 2016, 08:33 PM.

I enjoyed this episode much more than last week's I'm thinking Barry is in the speed force or possibly another earth. I can't wait for next week. I'm thinking that the man in the mask is Barry's great-grandfather now that we know his dads mom's maiden name was Garrick. Also looks like they have set up Wally to be a speedster
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      I enjoyed this episode much more than last week's I'm thinking Barry is in the speed force or possibly another earth. I can't wait for next week. I'm thinking that the man in the mask is Barry's great-grandfather now that we know his dads mom's maiden name was Garrick. Also looks like they have set up Wally to be a speedster
      And Jesse as well.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Not sure on Jesse. Maybe she gets something else. BUT i can certainly see Wally getting to be a new speedster.
        And as for Barry 'dying'. He looked like he disintergrated similar to that gal who OD'ed on the formula a few eps back.. and looking at the previews for next week, does seem to be in some sort of limbo..

Though i wonder what they plan on doing with 'rupture's Scithe of doom??

Comment

Woah, but is he really dead?

Comment

Seems so, since zoom did the 'shakey hand' thing in his chest. Which from all others we have seen hi do that do killed them.

Comment

Jesse and Wally are both Speedsters in the comics, so I could tell as soon as they were both isolated together that something about the experiment was going to cause them to gain the Speedforce.

The device that they hooked Barry up to also appeared to be based on the one that Barry tried to regain his powers with in the Flashpoint Paradox (it also ended disastrously the first time he used it.).
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

But the Jessie in comics that's a speedster is Not the same gal as this Jessie.. Unless they are doing some serious handwavium.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  But the Jessie in comics that's a speedster is Not the same gal as this Jessie.. Unless they are doing some serious handwavium.
                  This Jessie is the TV version of Jessie Quick. Harry has referred to her with that nickname numerous times and they even said when she was first cast that she was the TV universe version of the character. Remember, this is a fairly loose adaptation, so the specific origins of a character may be different.

Just for another example, in the comics, Wally is Iris' nephew, not her brother.

Comment

So effectively then we will have 3 speedsters in the flash team... Wally, Jessie and Barry.

Comment

So effectively then we will have 3 speedsters in the flash team... Wally, Jessie and Barry.
                      Not necesarily. I suspect that Jesse will become the Flash of Earth 2.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

And where does wally go?

Comment

And where does wally go?
                          Makes a line of successful childrens books?
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

good comeback.

I don't read spoilers so was a bit shocked with that ending, I suspect my wife will being tears when she watches it so I best go buy a box of tissues...

Comment

Working...
                            X