• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Beginning of the End, Part 2 (522)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FIVE
    THE BEGINNING OF THE END, PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 522
    Black Claw makes a strategic move against Hank that shocks everyone and sends Nick on a war path. Hadrian's Wall ramps up their investigation as they seek out a mysterious man named Bonaparte. Meanwhile, Adalind and Capt. Renard must learn to deal with their new and very unpredictable reality with Diana. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 May 2016, 12:05 AM.

I admit I haven't been paying much attention and have missed several episodes this season, but I thought that finale was pretty damn good!

Comment

This had everything I was hoping for, minus the Juliette return. I can already imagine the ranting on this forum about all the Drama between Nick, Juliette and Adalind. This is going to be soap opera levels. Though I maintain, if the writers wanted to, the Baby could technically have Juliettes DNA since Adalind was transformed during conception and them being connected even now.

I am so sad to see Meisner dead. He was such a hot and Badass character. I will really miss him when the show comes back. Things are certainly going to change, which makes me wonder if the writers are preparing for the Endgame.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

This was a good ending to the season which was pretty boring really, the most action in ages! About time Nick had the standoff with that creepy guy Bonaparte. That life restoring stick is pretty awesome, great moment when Nick appeared behind that nasty 'cop' when he thought he'd shot Nick. It was pretty obvious that he would be healed by it though.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Renard does next season, that look on his face does not bode well for Nick and the gang. Does he take over as Black Claw's leader? Diana is going to be an issue, a child whose tantrums have tragic consequences. I'm not looking forward to seeing the 'de Eved' Juliette make a come back. She was more fun to watch as the emotionless no nonsense Eve.

.....and what will they find in that tunnel? The next big bad, hopefully it's some malevolent entity that takes over Juliette and we won't have to suffer watching the Nick and Juliet pained reunion and Diana zapping everyone because her mother gets upset by this.

Comment

R.I.P. Meisner -- I'm going to miss you. I really liked this character. I do hope that they don't bring back the old Juliette. At least she was more acceptable as Eve. Overall though, I thought the two episodes were rather awesome.

Comment

Wow awesome season finally. I can't wait for next season. About half way though the first episode I said to my wife one person I wouldn't want to piss off was Diana. Hopefully Juliette doesn't completely lose her powers the character was useless until she got them. Knew the stick would heal Nick and was waiting for him to stand back up. I'm sad to see Meisner go he was an awesome character. I always hoped he'd turn out to be some bad ass awesome wisen.

Now what happens with the black claw there had to be more than 1 leader. I don't think Renard would take it over he seemed more afraid of Black Claw than anything else. On a side not if you're looking for a job I hear the north Portland precinct is hiring. Lol how do you explain an entire precinct getting killed.
            Last edited by Jeffer; 23 May 2016, 06:11 PM.
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

Why is no one surprised about how grown up Diana is? Isn't she 2-3 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                Why is no one surprised about how grown up Diana is? Isn't she 2-3 years old?
                Everyone also knows she's a special "magic" baby, and they grow very rapidly.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
                  Everyone also knows she's a special "magic" baby, and they grow very rapidly.
                  Oh hell, I am not even expecting any Baby in a Series to grow up at a realistic speed. Thats rarely going to happen.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Awesome finale, Loved the more Grimmy side of Nick Burkhardt
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                    X