• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singularity (318)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    SINGULARITY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 318
    Having lost one of their own to Hive's control, the team races to stop the enemy from adding more Inhumans to their ranks. Agents Fitz and Simmons go undercover to make contact with a transhumanist who could help them counteract Hive's control.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 May 2016, 11:37 PM.

Who else thinks that Hive killed Simmons and infected her, that is why she was so cold at the end of the episode??

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
      Who else thinks that Hive killed Simmons and infected her, that is why she was so cold at the end of the episode??
      When I first watched the ep I thought the "cold hands" moment was such a cute one. I didn't think anything of it when I watched it a 2nd time this morning either. But I watched someone's online review of the episode and they mentioned this theory as well. It's a terrifying thought! All the FitzSimmons shippers are rejoicing and so happy. That would be such a sick twist!!! I'm not fond of it because I'm a FitzSimmons shipper myself and beyond that - I couldn't bear to think of Simmons being dead. I keep trying to think of ways to confirm for myself that it definitely isn't true. There has been no proof shown that Hive can control other dead humans (besides the one he inhabits). If he could control dead humans, why wouldn't he have an army of dead humans fighting for him in addition to Inhumans? Would Hive (talking as Will) tell Jemma "we don't want you to die" and then kill her? Wouldn't Fitz notice that Jemma's heart was no longer beating? I really need someone else to confirm for me that it can't be true!!!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Wow, thats a dark theory... I like it... (But hope its not true!)

Comment

I also hope its not true, cause i want fits/simmons to happen finally. I also loved how daisy led him to the Aussie and gave him powers now.. Though hated how they treated Ms Multiple gal...

Comment

Well now I do! Oh God! Why?! No God! No God Why!? No!
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I always understood hive couldn't infect someone till it had killed them, and by doing so he skipped hosts..

Comment

I thought that was only people he inhabits not infect
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

That's an interesting theroy but I feel like Hive would have done this already if he could. he could have controlled Malik. I think her hands were cold do to the pregnancy.
                  Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                  sigpic

Comment

How knocked her up??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      How knocked her up??
                      The only person it could have been was Will. May motions to Jemma's stomach when Jemma is reluctant to take the gun. Altho now that her and Fitz have had sex I'm sure she'll say it's his
                      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                        The only person it could have been was Will. May motions to Jemma's stomach when Jemma is reluctant to take the gun. Altho now that her and Fitz have had sex I'm sure she'll say it's his
                        I doubt this very much. It's been months since she was rescued so there is very little chance she is not showing. And even if she was pregnant there is no way she would be able to pass it off as Fitz' due to the time difference. Fitz is not an idiot.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                          I doubt this very much. It's been months since she was rescued so there is very little chance she is not showing. And even if she was pregnant there is no way she would be able to pass it off as Fitz' due to the time difference. Fitz is not an idiot.
                          It wouldn't be a smart plan to try and pass it off as Fitz's but rewatch the scene if you can May points to her belly when she says it and it looks like she has a bit of a bump. It's possible that because it happend on the other planet it's slower. Also even if it's been 3 months she could just start to show now. Some women show alot early others not so much it is a possibility.
                          sigpic

Comment

I just rewatched it i am 100% positive shes pregnant here are a couple pictures i took

The lines go

Jemma: we are just going to chat with a scientist and how would I even...
                            May: If it makes sense here (points to belly)
                            Jemma: Sorry I'm not sure where you're pointing.
                            May: The gun
                            Jemma: (takes gun)

She is definitely pregnant

please excuse the dust and glare lol
                            Last edited by Jeffer; 29 April 2016, 04:25 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's not "Your gun" it's "Your gut"

Simmons is basically asking how would she even know when to use the gun and May is telling her to trust her gut (feelings).

I won't deny that the look May gives her does look odd but the dialogue does not necessarily back up what you are saying. There is really nothing definite here.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X