• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster (201)

Visit the Episode GuideFEAR THE WALKING DEAD - SEASON TWO
    MONSTER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 201
    The families narrowly escape a burning Los Angeles on board Strand's yacht, and face new dangers at sea. Meanwhile, Travis tries to reach his grieving son.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 April 2016, 10:45 PM.

Meh
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Hmm yeah, you could watch the entire 'previously on' next week and not miss anything from this episode.

Where is the plane? or is that the 'web series' I keep hearing about?

Comment

web series and they haven't aired it all yet i think, idk its confusing to me aswell, i've seen webisodes 1-16

Just hope this doesnt set the tone for the rest of the season, because i think we get more episodes than last season
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 12 April 2016, 06:47 AM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
          Where is the plane? or is that the 'web series' I keep hearing about?
          http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-wa...462-parts-1-16

Toward the end the web series, the camera cuts to Nick as he walks between a couple of houses. Nick hears Flight 462 overhead and looks up to see it flying low and wobbly. The sequence corresponds to episode 1x02 or 1x03 of FTWD. Will we see Flight 462 again? I hope so.
          Last edited by Brother Freyr; 12 April 2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Ah thanks, OK so that's basically what I already knew in a round about way of adding 2+2 together and getting 4, just.

I was kind of hoping the zombies they found in the sea were from the plane, alas not this time, maybe this will be the Lucille of season 2, when will the plane turn up?

I wonder what the hell Strand's story is too? I wonder if it'll turn out he was some shady CDC/CIA goon who knew this was all coming, I'm assuming as this is not based on the comics, they're not restricted in the overall story and character stories other than established canon relating to the Zombies themselves, so they can pretty much tell any story they want, correct?

Comment

Working...
            X