• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join or Die (313)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON THREE
    JOIN OR DIE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 313
    After Pike is handed over to the Grounders Kane discovers that Jana and Alie have taken over, and is tortured when he refuses to take the Key. Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia, and Jasper follow Lincoln's directions to try and find Luna, and Murphy remembers Pike's harsh survival training on board the Ark.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 June 2016, 09:04 PM.

Well, pike's not dead yet, though i cheered each time he got cut.. And poor Kane.. Having to watch Jaha threaten to shoot her, knowing 'even if the body died the mind would live on in the city of light'. I really want that wench Ali and Jaha to die a horrid death. Wonder if a computer virus would do anything to her..

Comment

I haven't seen this one yet, but I've wanted Jaha dead ever since he fed that kid to the sea monster to save himself.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Well, pike's not dead yet, though i cheered each time he got cut.. And poor Kane.. Having to watch Jaha threaten to shoot her, knowing 'even if the body died the mind would live on in the city of light'. I really want that wench Ali and Jaha to die a horrid death. Wonder if a computer virus would do anything to her..
        I really can't blame Jaha for the actions of the season. Its been clear that he is not in control of his actions because of the chip
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

He wasn't under the chip's influence though when he tossed that kid over the side to feed the monster, and he seemed WILLING to go with the chip.. And i am not sure back then it was a 'total mind control' thing like it seems now.

Comment

I'll give you the sea monster. As Jaha was the first he probably didn't know about the negative effects of the chip. Nothing suggests his chip is different than the others. They all seem to be mind control for Allie
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

we've already had Radioactive used on the show but it was a really nice cover by Koda, and i love that song soo not complaining lol

i loved seeing the flash back scenes, interaction between kane, jaha and pike was fun to watch, also pike and murphy was fun aswell

kane's crucifiction was brutal.... just brutal i mean WOW

a group of grounders camped in an oil refinery, ok didn't see that coming
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

This show still surprises me. I almost found myself starting to feel for Pike, almost, but not yet. The oil rig is awesome, but how many could live on something like that? They either need to find a massive amount of people, or find a brilliant way to get Alie with technology. I'm assuming they will eventually talk Luna into helping, maybe after they explain the enormity of it all if all the grounders get chipped, how many of those things can they possibly have?? Poor Kane ....

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I'll give you the sea monster. As Jaha was the first he probably didn't know about the negative effects of the chip. Nothing suggests his chip is different than the others. They all seem to be mind control for Allie
                  Well, as Ali was saying the more in the 'link' the stronger she is.. SO perhaps at the half a dozen or so there were when Jaha joined, she wasn't strong enough to take OVER someone.. Unlike now.

kane's crucifiction was brutal.... just brutal i mean WOW
                  It made you really FEEL for Kane..

Comment

I just realized this about Pike .... He was in SGA season 3, as the commander of the Apollo ...

Knew I had seen him before...

Comment

Yup. He was somewhat of a douche there too..

Comment

Working...
                      X