This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard as a whole Appreciation Thread

Well we have Thors Appreciation thread, but we dont seem to have the Asgard as a whole appreciation thread, afterall its thanks to all of the asgards not just Thor for helping and understanding our needs so all PRO coments are welcome and plz leave the asgard bashing elsewhere
    Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
    McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Yeah, i'll show my appreciation for the little guys...
    Not only are they a cool, smart race, but they have some of the coolest technology in all of Stargate. They can visit anytime.

"It is unwise to lower your defenses!" ~Darth Vader

Comment

And they definately have the koolest looking ships as well.

I wonder if asgard dance?

Comment

*feels a Monty Python moment coming on*

But what have the Asgard ever done for us?

Jus' kidding. Thor rocks, and Heimdall was cool too. And Loki made miniJack, which you gotta give credit for, even if he was a meddling little so'n'so

I'd like to think Asgard dance. At large, elegant balls with waiters serving trays of 'yellow ones'.

Comment

the asgard on the daedulas(sp?) is Hermoid i love the cusing in his own lauguage so ricky ricardo(sp?)

Originally posted by pogiangel
          And they definately have the koolest looking ships as well.

I wonder if asgard dance?
          i love your sig pic

Comment

i like them simply because they are the funniest race ever.
            i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
                i like them simply because they are the funniest race ever.
                I like them because Jack likes them! and its odd that jack would like a race, I trust his judgment!

and plus....theyre cool!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman
                  i love your sig pic
                  Thanks I thought i was the only one that thought the asgard ships look awesome. If i ever get a chance to design a huge, powerful ship i would want it to look something similar.

I had a more ellaborate sig pic, but then i stumbled upon a signature rules thread and it said to keep them real simple... i love how creative some people have been with their sigs.

Cheers, Jerome

Comment

Thanks I thought i was the only one that thought the asgard ships look awesome.
                    Cheers, Jerome
                    your not the only one! remember Cimera, when Heru'ur (GO HERU'UR) attacked the planet and Thors ship made that VERY impresive entrance? Ithought the ship looked so cool , that was one VERY good CGI (is it CGI? ah computer effect, there you go) effect

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

The Asgard are my favourite aliens, bring on more asgard

Comment

Thanks I thought i was the only one that thought the asgard ships look awesome. If i ever get a chance to design a huge, powerful ship i would want it to look something similar.

I had a more ellaborate sig pic, but then i stumbled upon a signature rules thread and it said to keep them real simple... i love how creative some people have been with their sigs.

Cheers, Jerome
                        i also like our ships they look cool too, gua'uld(sp) boring

Comment

Working...
                        X