• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demons (312)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON THREE
    DEMONS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 312
    Clarke and her friends return to Arkadia and find the city abandoned, and are soon attacked by a mysterious, masked foe. Murphy is reunited with Emori inside Polis, and Jaha makes an unexpected power play.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 June 2016, 09:36 PM.

Wow. So now Jaha/Eli 1.0 has control over polis and the grounders via their feckless leader.. I pity Murphy now.

And loved the scenes in Arcadia, though pity Sinclair died.. He seems to play doomed characters a lot..

Comment

So Lexa, Lincoln and now Sinclair this season has been brutal
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Poor Sinclair, even though he wasn't a major character, I really liked him (and the actor that plays him) and will miss him being on this show. Loved everything going on in Arkadia. I'm glad Emerson is finally dead.

I liked the stuff going on in Polis as well. Ontari was so desperate to be the real Commander she took the chip that Jaha offered so now the Grounders are being chipped and ALIE is growing stronger. I enjoyed this episode even though it didn't seem to move things along much, I'm looking forward to the next one.
        sigpic

Comment

It seems the actor that plays him is always a doomed character.

Comment

I'm gonna miss Sinclair too

Good episode ...

Comment

SO as the way things stand, it looks like they will be making Ali (eli??) the big bad for s4..

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                So Lexa, Lincoln and now Sinclair this season has been brutal
                An it isn't over yet.

Comment

And the only 2 I wanna see croak are still alive (well for now).. Pike and Jaha.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    And the only 2 I wanna see croak are still alive (well for now).. Pike and Jaha.
                    Yeah, Same here. As far as I'm concerned, Jaha lost the right to live when he fed that kid to the sea monster to save himself, and I don't think anything needs to be said about Pike.

Comment

I have a terrible creeping feeling that Kane will be next in line

Comment

I hope to heck not. I like HIM more so than most of the others.. Sure in S1 he was a douche. BUT since getting down, he has grown better and better.

Comment

Yes, he is one of the best actors too
                          Would be a shame ... But I have been wrong before -

Comment

Working...
                          X