Post Canary Cry (419)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    CANARY CRY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 419
    As the team struggles to come to terms with the loss of one of their own, Oliver searches for a woman who has stolen the Canary's sonic device and is using it for her own ends.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; April 29th, 2016 at 08:40 PM.

Major General

Default Re: Canary Cry (419)

I loved it. Even the flashbacks with Oli and Laurel back to just after Tommy died..

That gal who was mimicing Canary was cool, and i liked her revenge bent.. Wonder if they might be gearing up to make HER a new team member in the future.

Liked Felicity being back and the one who seemed to get through more to Digs, than oli did.. But i kinda hated he stopped diggle putting one into Ms Darhk... After all they have BOTH done..

Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    That gal who was mimicing Canary was cool, and i liked her revenge bent.. Wonder if they might be gearing up to make HER a new team member in the future.
    I don't think so. I half figure that she was working on HIVE's behalf to discredit the vigilantes, which explains why Ruve didn't seem particularly worried in the climax of the episode.

Loved the scene between Oliver and Dig at the limo. Powerful stuff.

And Oliver's eulogy has me tearing up... again. I mean it's fine until I see Lance cracking up and then I'm a wreck. It's so tough seeing a man like Quinton break down.

The episode was okay but there were a lot of problems with it.

Thank god it looks like we are finally getting answers next episode in regards to Dahrk's plan.

This was a fairly good episode for something based around a bull**** plotline's premise.

Plus, the fact that both Diggle and the Impostor Canary blew away two guards before not killing the person that actually deserved it made the appeals to doing the right thing kind of hilariously undermined.
    Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; April 30th, 2016 at 10:04 PM.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."