Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking a wrong turn and ending up in Sisko's Office: What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a wrong turn and ending up in Sisko's Office: What would you do?

I was watching one of my favorite DS9 Episodes "The Magnificent Ferengi." and this little bit always cracks me up every time I see it and just love the expression on Sisko's Face when he says "It looks that way." when Quark tells him they took a wrong turn.

Just makes me wonder what anyone else have done in that situation.

Still cracks me up every single time I see it.
    Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

Not sure what I would have done... Probably would have struggled to remain as calm as Quark.

I'd be more interested to know what Sisko did... Like:

*Taps commbadge*
    "Chief... Step into my office a second. I need you to weld a hatch closed for me..."
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I don't know what I'd have done, but it sure says something about station security when a bartender and his brother can randomly (and accidentally) crawl into the office of the guy in command of the station.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flash525 View Post
        I don't know what I'd have done, but it sure says something about station security when a bartender and his brother can randomly (and accidentally) crawl into the office of the guy in command of the station.
        During a war no less.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash525 View Post
          yeah but the guy in command of the station was afraid of nothin'.....this is the guy who punched an omnipotent being

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
            yeah but the guy in command of the station was afraid of nothin'.....this is the guy who punched an omnipotent being
            You just can't let that go.

Let's remember Quark knows how to get around the security and Terok Nor was never designed to be a military outpost
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              You just can't let that go.

Let's remember Quark knows how to get around the security and Terok Nor was never designed to be a military outpost
              actually I should've said that he punched a SUPPOSEDLY omnipotent being

and yes I'm well aware of its prior function as a simple ore-processing station but it had quite the set of fangs on it after Sisko was through upgrading it to deal with the threat of the Dominion

Comment

lol its amusing.. it does still make me smile. I just sometimes wish armin the actor who played quark was a little better.. does anyone feel he under-acts most of the time? Meanwhile Rene the actor who plays Odo, overacts.

Comment

Originally posted by moncapitain View Post
                  lol its amusing.. it does still make me smile. I just sometimes wish armin the actor who played quark was a little better.. does anyone feel he under-acts most of the time? Meanwhile Rene the actor who plays Odo, overacts.
                  To be fair between Shimmerman's Ferengi Teeth and how much prosthetic is applied to Odo's face I think both are quite understandable.

Comment

do you mean you thin shimmerman became so tired wearing the make up that he ended up under-acting because he's so tired? and that odo over compensated for his make up by over acting

Comment

Originally posted by moncapitain View Post
                      do you mean you thin shimmerman became so tired wearing the make up that he ended up under-acting because he's so tired? and that odo over compensated for his make up by over acting
                      It's not a matter of being tired it's just more difficult for an actor to emote with false teeth in. And likewise in odo's case when most of your face is welded together in a prosthetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X