• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed Experiments (319)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    FAILED EXPERIMENTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 319
    Hive's attempts to create new Inhumans forces him to summon an ancient enemy, while Mack fights to prove that Daisy is not completely lost to the team.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 May 2016, 11:06 PM.

Holy spitballs. man was Daisy brutal to both that Kree AND mac. It almost made me think the 'death' we are being told about would be him...

And that Kree-hive fight. Badass to the extreme! But i was really hoping we would have seen more from the kree.. Surely they have some ranged weaponry.

And 'sparky' taking the hopeful antidote, as a test subject? Man was he stupid.

Comment

My thoughts on the ep (in no particular order):
      --I liked it overall, but my one very big peeve - Hive was able to kill that Kree so easily!!! Why would Hive be afraid of the Kree when they basically didn't stand any chance against him???
      --Daisy's fights were pretty brutal. I was glad they didn't go the sentimental route and have Daisy "wake up" after seeing how badly hurt Mack was. If Lincoln, Fitz and Mack were not able to get through to Daisy, I think we're supposed to understand that no one is going to be able to undo Hive's sway.
      --Lincoln is kind of a mess. I wonder if he is supposed to actually recover from having his immune system destroyed.
      --Daisy is no longer concerned with helping SHIELD understand (and hoping to turn them into Inhumans). Now if SHIELD gets in the way, it looks like she will just take them out. I'd be very sad if the agent who dies is killed by Daisy.
      --I know I'm not the only one who is sick and tired of the Fallen Agent promos and "one agent will die" reminders. Their plan was to have that go on for a month? It's been 2 weeks and it's seriously annoying already. But, there's only 2 weeks/3 episodes left - one next week and then two eps on May 17 - so I guess we don't have to wait too much longer.
      --I can't believe that the little bit of GH325 in Daisy's blood is going to be what makes these renewed experiments succeed! Actually, what would really be interesting is if the new Inhumans that are created end up being immune to Hive because they aren't being created the same way the original Inhumans were created - unfiltered Kree blood.
      --I don't want to speculate about which agent is supposed to die. There are characters that I would accept (not be happy about, but accept) and characters that I absolutely wouldn't accept - but I'm keeping those lists to myself. I can't really wrap my mind around how the writers are going to make this happen without really upsetting/annoying the fans.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Good point on Lincoln, being a mess since his immune sustem is messed up. Is it permanent or temporary??
        And on the GH238, i also can't see how that little vial's worth she had in her system would even be 'pure enough' after all this time IN her system, being filtered through her heart, kidneys etc, to work..

Comment

I'm not sure if I'll be more upset if the agent to die is someone like Mac, Fitz or Simmons, or if I'll be more pissed off if after all the hype it's one of the minor players they've introduced recently.

Comment

This was another good episode. The only thing I remember feeling was a bit hard to understand was why the SHIELD Agents only decided to try to take shot at HIVE after he killed the Kree. Surely the best opportunity was during the fight? Even if their weapons couldn't do it, they might have distracted the him long enough for the Kree to finish him off.
            Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 04 May 2016, 07:13 PM.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
              I'm not sure if I'll be more upset if the agent to die is someone like Mac, Fitz or Simmons, or if I'll be more pissed off if after all the hype it's one of the minor players they've introduced recently.
              IMO i would be MORE irked it was one of those lesser people.. Cause of how they have been hyping that its a 'team member', than if it WAS a core team member.. Getting our anticipation up like that, then letting us down so whimppy.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              This was another good episode. The only thing I remember feeling was a bit hard to understand was why the SHIELD Agents only decided to try to take shot at HIVE after he killed the Kree. Surely the best opportunity was during the fight? Even if their weapons couldn't do it, they might have distracted the him long enough for the Kree to finish him off.
              I agree. BUT maybe May thought if they did interfere, the Kree might have turned on THEM..

Comment

Even if he turned out to have hostile intentions towards them, he probably wouldn't have stopped fighting Hive to attack them.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

True... Though one thing i would also like to know. Would any of the OTHER kree have detected that message sent out??

Comment

I think the implication was the the signal was designed specifically to only attract those two individual Kree.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Maybe, but didn't the other Kree already know of the Inhumans still being around after that one came to earth after Skye in S2?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Maybe, but didn't the other Kree already know of the Inhumans still being around after that one came to earth after Skye in S2?
                        They wiped that guys memory he was the only one that saw that the obelisk was set off.

Why did they think conventional weapons would work on Hive honestly that is probably the single dumbest thing I have seen them do.
                        Last edited by Jeffer; 06 May 2016, 01:30 AM.
                        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                        sigpic

Comment

I actually thought that big weapon they were gonna use on him, was something akin to what Phil had which he was gonna use on Loki in the first avengers.. Not just a piddy grenade launcher (and why was the explosion so wimpy???)

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            I actually thought that big weapon they were gonna use on him, was something akin to what Phil had which he was gonna use on Loki in the first avengers.. Not just a piddy grenade launcher (and why was the explosion so wimpy???)
                            I agree....that's the first thing I thought of when the agent had the big gun...some new fancy weapon, or maybe something like the weapon that Phil used on Bill Paxton back at the end of the first season. Why they thought that a little grenade launcher who stop Hive, I don't know. They know how powerful Hive is.

Comment

Maybe they didn't realize how quick his regeneration is??

Comment

Working...
                              X