No announcement yet.

Failed Experiments (319)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like this assault on Hive's town would've been exactly the type of situation they would've called the Avengers in on, just like Coulson indicated with the Avengers 2 crossover last season. Considering until Civil War, they've been operating on an as-needed basis. A assault on superhumans, and specifically Inhumans who Hive can control, would make the Avengers immune.
    sigpic

Comment

You would think that. Perhaps they were all licking their wounds from Civil war!

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
        I feel like this assault on Hive's town would've been exactly the type of situation they would've called the Avengers in on, just like Coulson indicated with the Avengers 2 crossover last season. Considering until Civil War, they've been operating on an as-needed basis. A assault on superhumans, and specifically Inhumans who Hive can control, would make the Avengers immune.
        At a guess I'd think that maybe he didn't feel he had the intel to risk the Avengers at that point. He couldn't guarentee what they'd be walking into. Daisy in particular is a pretty big threat to them.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I would love to see her go against cap or widow!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            You would think that. Perhaps they were all licking their wounds from Civil war!
            I think this happens before Civil War. The crossover is this week's episode.
            sigpic

Comment

I really think that AOS are making the Avengers look bad. While the Avengers are busy fighting their own demons and each other and enemies of their own creation, SHIELD is the group actually saving the world from enemies that are not of their own creation.

They made a mistake in making these movies linked to the show.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

In a way that's true, but didn't Shield in essence create the hydra problem by NO properly vetting their people/?

Comment

I guess you can say that. But how much can they be faulted for being infiltrated?
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah it is pretty funny how this is actually the type of problem you'd want to call in the Avengers for, and not the actual problem they dealt with in their own movie. This problem could probably be solved pretty quickly if Thor just took 60 seconds out of his day to fly Hive into space or something.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                      Yeah it is pretty funny how this is actually the type of problem you'd want to call in the Avengers for, and not the actual problem they dealt with in their own movie. This problem could probably be solved pretty quickly if Thor just took 60 seconds out of his day to fly Hive into space or something.
                      Heck could Hive's disolving ability Work on Thor, hulk or even capt?? Could he take capt over??

Comment

His mind control only works on Inhumans. Cap he could probably kill, but Thor and Hulk have super-durability so, at the very least, I'd say his parasites would not be able to eat them before he was disabled.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                          His mind control only works on Inhumans. Cap he could probably kill, but Thor and Hulk have super-durability so, at the very least, I'd say his parasites would not be able to eat them before he was disabled.
                          Also makes me wonder.. How nasty hive would get hurt if say IM released his chest blast on his butt..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Also makes me wonder.. How nasty hive would get hurt if say IM released his chest blast on his butt..
                            It would likely hurt him a whole hell of a lot but it certainly wouldn't do much more than tick him off.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

A single blast probably wouldn't kill him, but assuming that a warhead on a plane in space is enough to kill him, Iron Man probably would be able to finish him off without too much trouble.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                              X